Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
woody Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Clark likes digging himself holes, doesn't he?

“Uh…that was before,” Clark said quickly. “It was…kind of a test to make sure this world was…one that Kryptonians could survive on. But the destruction of Krypton came too quickly…there was no time to send others.”
Riiight.

“Well, you know…since we came to Metropolis Clark and I have kind of…grown apart.”
Clark's body is splitting itself?! OH NO!!

“It’s…not safe to be my friend, Lois. You understand that now. Clark…he didn’t really want me to go public. He knew the risk that could come to his parents and associates if we grew to be friends. So…we kept distant, even when we traveled together, and when I went public…that was it.”
He even tries to go overprotective on Lois with those false hoods. Clark!!
“Actually, it was my idea,”
The one completely true statement he makes, unless you consider that Clark actually made the decision, since Superman had just been created...but I digress.
Great part.
Return with more soon. wildguy

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
Columnist
Columnist
Arg, Clark. wallbash
The digging himself holes thing is certainly correct. If he thought Lois was going to be angry when she finds out before...!

Though I adore the angsty/comfort-y aspect of stories, I'm absolutely loving the fact that Lois isn't going to stand for any sulking from him. It's very true to their characters!

Keep on keepin' on, Smirky!

-Jessi

"Lois Lane is Clark Kent's Superman." - Brian Miller
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh, get them out of there already! wallbash

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
Oh god, Clark's dug himself a huge hole now. Of course, if they don't get out of there, it won't matter.

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
<DJ smacks her forehead>

Clark, you idiot! grumble

-- MR angel-devil

P.S. - I really think you should whisper to Lois that she should try one of her "heels" to attack someone. Or maybe Superman's boots. But if she has a spiky heel, that would be even better...

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Merriwether
Merriwether
They ate in silence—the same, bland mush as the day before. There had been a bowl of raspberries on the side, but as Clark had reached for them he had remembered his and Lois’s conversation the day before. He glanced up at the camera, paling slightly further, and then avoided the fruit entirely. It was yet another reminder that they were watching him. While he and Lois were together now, there was only a matter of time. He shuddered.
I shuddered too!

If Clark told her about his secret, would she fall apart here or would it give her more drive?

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard