Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#35062 12/03/06 12:16 PM
Sheila Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Another very well written part...though I wish Superman would just tell Lois that he is Clark. I'm interested in seeing how they get out of this one.

Post again soon! notworthy

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
#35063 12/03/06 12:30 PM
Columnist
Columnist
Still loving this!

I do wish he'd tell her, too, but that always adds a certain amount of suspense, and an interesting dynamic.

Keep 'em coming!

"Lois Lane is Clark Kent's Superman." - Brian Miller
#35064 12/03/06 01:19 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part! smile1

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#35065 12/03/06 01:32 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Ah. Everyone's so intent on "the revelation"! lol.

Remember, though, that right now they're locked in a small room with a camera watching their every action.

Next chapter is quite long. I have 2 big midterms tomorrow (Monday for me), so it probably won't be until later at night (for me) until it gets posted. As of right now the chapter is called, "Superman and Clark Kent."

Enjoy musing over that until tomorrow! laugh

Thanks for reviewing, faithful readers!

SmirkyRaven

------------------------

I love anything that ties my heart in a knot.
Bring on the love and the pain.

angel-devil

#35066 12/03/06 01:53 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ahh, but Smirky, all that means (the camera watching their every move) is that Lois can't get too upset or mad with Clark when she finds out his secret... she wouldn't want to give anything away. laugh

Nice part and I look forward to "Superman and Clark Kent". Woohoo!

-- MR angel-devil

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
#35067 12/03/06 05:33 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
All I'll say is that this story is writing itself rather than me writing *it*--I have no outline, have hardly really thought it out, and probably 90% of what ends up in each chapter is stuff written with no prior idea in my mind of what in the world was going to happen. So things will happen as the story likes, including the revelation scene...if it ever comes laugh . So don't ask me to do something unless you talk to the Muse in charge first and figure a good way to convince it to change its mind. goofy

Don't have a heart attack, though. I do have an idea of where it's headed, and I actually already have through chapter...<checks> Chapter 10 all but ready to post, down to the titles laugh . And it's still going very, very strong (how else could I have written over 25000 words since last Monday night?). This story is taking a bullwhip to me; and with finals looming on the horizon this is not a good thing.

<twiddles fingers nervously, ponders homework that's due tomorrow and looks between it and DD's next chapter, then chooses the latter>

Valar, I am in a bad way!
laugh

SmirkyRaven

#35068 12/09/06 04:55 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
Wow. Lois said some moving stuff and I love the delivery. It's awesome that she's speaking to him like that but sad because she just doesn't see Clark.

It will be intresting to see how this part of the story develops.

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard