Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#35 04/24/03 08:18 AM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Tomatoes, squishy fruit, rotten vegetables, etc. goes here.

I don't know when the next chapter will be up--Exams are fast approaching, so I'm rather pressed for time at the moment.

Laura

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
--Charles de Lint, Someplace to Be Flying
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Good stuff, post more! smile

PJ
who is too lazy to copy over her ficlist comment wink

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Laura, I think there's a problem with the Part 3 post: it cuts off in the middle of a sentence. Can you fix it? If necessary, I can then close the thread, as I did with a post of Marnie's last week - that seemed to work.

I'm still reading this, still enjoying it, still waiting for more... wink You're doing a great job of showing us the pain and suffering Rachel went through.

Holding on for that happy ending!!

Wendy smile (waiting for her favourite graemlins to come back wink )

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
I think that fixed it...

Laura

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Brightfeather, i really like this story of yours, you've got a grasp on a not so easy subject...post more soon please!

PS: a "rotten fruit or tomato" though...nothing big, but I've always been told (family and MD...maybe they're wrong) that the best way to drop a hot fever on babies and little kids (say, five years old) was to immerge them into a cold bath...not hot wink

But, this is only my 2 cents thought :p

Still, I like this fic of yours a lot! smile1 go on! hyper

Columnist
Columnist
Please hurry up with more of this, Laura! You have me well and hooked...

Melisma (under her Rock, staying up 'way too late for her own good, catching up with fic now that the boards have restarted)

smile1 smile1

Do, or do not. There is no try.
- Yoda
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Cyad, it was tepid water--room temp, skin heat. :p Cold water could've sent her into shock, and hot or warm water could've hurt her as well...

Laura (who's spent lots of time doing research)

--Thomas Moore

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Laura

Sorry I'm late here.
This is a wonderful part. smile1 Things may begin to get better for her.

I'm looking forward to reading the next part.

Tricia cool

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
hey!

I'm late too with this, but wanted to let you know that I'm also enjjoying this story. I was dying to see how long it took you to have Lois adn Clark considering being Rachel's foster parents.

Post more soon!!!

Cris

Cris
Top Banana
Top Banana
Hi Laura,

I'm really late to the story, but I wanted to drop you a line.

This is a difficult subject and you've done a great job. I'm looking forward to what happens next!

Please post more soon..darn R/L..always getting in the way! wink

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Wel, y'all. Exams are over, I've moved home, and grades are in. Life is good. laugh And I've managed to find time to write Chapter 4 of Little Girl Lost.

Thank you Pam, Wendy, Cyad, Melisma, Tricia, Christina, and Liz! Chapter 4 coming soon to a message board near you.

BrightFeather

--Thomas Moore

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard