Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
“I’m sorry, Kent, I guess I’m behaving pretty badly.” Her sudden apology surprised Clark. “First with you and your daughter and now yet again.” She sighed.

“How about you call me Clark instead of Kent as a sign of reconciliation,” Clark offered. He held out his hand and Lois shook it.

“I’m Lois,” she said softly. “It was impressive how you made the fire fighter talk,” Lois added and glanced only briefly at him before she looked away. Her concentration was focused on the street again.

“Thanks,” Clark replied simply.
Very nice. Can't wait for the last part and the continuation of the story! smile

~Lois Lane Wanna Be

"Live with intention.
Walk to the edge.
Listen Hard.
Practice wellness.
Play with abandon.
Laugh.
Choose with no regret.
Continue to learn.
Appreciate your friends.
Do what you love.
Live as if this is all there is."
~Mary Anne Radmacher
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Hmmmm. I made a wild guess last time, suggesting that Lois might already be in love with Clark. Well, in this chapter she seems like her usual season one obnoxious self.

On the other hand, Clark certainly seems to have fallen in love with Lois:

He looked over to her and his heart started beating rapidly. He studied her face, the straight line of her nose and her adorable lips. She was concentrating on the traffic and continued her monologue. He liked the warm tone of her voice when she wasn’t angry. The air was filled with the faint scent of her shampoo, mixed with her own unique scent. It was sweet and tantalizingly attractive.
How sweet!

I really like it that Clark saved Lois from her burning apartment. Yes, Lois and Clark have both had rough weeks, indeed.

“All I can tell you about that fire is that a miracle happened.”

“A miracle?” Clark asked, skeptically. “You call two people dying a miracle?”

“I call eighteen people surviving a miracle!” the man stated.
I love how that fireman made Clark realize that what he had done at that fire had been much more of a wonderful miracle than it had been a failure.

“Where are we headed to?” Clark wanted to know. Better be safe than sorry.

“A source, Kent. I hope you’re not hungry!” Lois replied mysteriously.
Ahh, they'll see Bobby Bigmouth! laugh

“I’m sorry, Kent, I guess I’m behaving pretty badly.” Her sudden apology surprised Clark. “First with you and your daughter and now yet again.” She sighed.

“How about you call me Clark instead of Kent as a sign of reconciliation,” Clark offered. He held out his hand and Lois shook it.

“I’m Lois,” she said softly. “It was impressive how you made the fire fighter talk,” Lois added and glanced only briefly at him before she looked away. Her concentration was focused on the street again.

“Thanks,” Clark replied simply.
And what a sweet ending to this chapter. No, Lois is not in love with Clark, but she is not unaffected by him, either.

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hmmmm. I made a wild guess last time, suggesting that Lois might already be in love with Clark. Well, in this chapter she seems like her usual season one obnoxious self.
Later on in the story you'll see, why she doesn't fall for him directly. Or rathe why I didn't let her fall for Clark. What I plan for the two of them will probably work better when they a r e n ' t head over heals. ( Or maybe they are but unwilling to admit it?)

Anyway, I think I changed enough with Becca and I want to see what happens if she's thrown into the real world of Lois and Clark. The first season Lois is behaving like that and where would be the thrill to the stroy when she's just the perfect mother to be?

And after all, Ann, your guess might be not that wild. Who knows what's going on inside Lois' head? She doesn't tell us wink

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part! thumbsup

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Her legs, under that skirt, were just incredible.
UNDER her skirt... Oh, my goodness. Is Clark actually peeking? I love it!!

I love how you had Clark show Lois that he wasn't such a dunce (when he gently asked the fire fighters how it felt to be a fire fighter).

*Ms. Lane, actually it was me who saved the people. I just flew straight into the house.*
rotflol

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard