Print Thread
#34647 11/27/06 07:25 AM
T
TOC Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
This was a lovely part, Barbara. Your portrayal of Becca was often absolutely irresistible:

His inner debate was interrupted by a pair of brown eyes that blinked into the morning. The drowsy glance Becca gave him made Clark’s heart melt. Whenever he looked into those eyes he forgot about all the disadvantages of being a father. This was worth any prize he had to pay. He owed it to Becca and Lily to do his very best at being the father this little girl needed.
Okay, it's Clark who is an irresistible father here, but I'll happily settle for that, too! smile

“Good morning, pumpkin,” he replied. “Hey, I think you broke my nose, last night.”

“That’s impossible, daddy,” Becca defended herself. She examined his nose closely and placed a wet kiss on his forehead. “Healed,” Becca stated, convinced.
Aaawww!!!!

“Mmhh, how about going to the ice-rink?” Clark suggested. Becca didn’t answer; she just became a one-girl-embrace-force.
Aaaaaaaawwwwww!!!!!!

Clark couldn’t actually tell if she was brimming over with enthusiasm or trying to kill him. Whatever it was, he enjoyed it. A couple of minutes later Becca solved the mystery and kissed him on his cheek. He could hardly mistake that with an attempt to murder.
Aaaaaaawwwwwwww!!!!!

Becca wore her most incredible smile. She knew that it could get her about anything from Clark.
Can't help it, I love Becca directing her irresistible smile at her father!!!!

A moment later Becca had put on the skates and was on the ice. It seemed like she had grown wings.
Oh, oh, oh, so beautiful....

And I loved it when Becca asked Clark about love. Hmmmm. I'm so looking forward to the *real* introduction of Lois into this story, Barbara!! goofy

I'm eagerly looking forward to more!

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Long feedback from Ann.

Yeahhh!!!!!

Doing the happy dance. goofy

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Kerth
Kerth
You don't happen to have a daughter like Becca hidden away? She's just so cute.

I know my favourite line has already been quoted, but I can't resist:
Becca didn’t answer; she just became a one-girl-embrace-force.
One-girl-embrace-force, indeed. Do you have a copyright on this one?
I absolutely love this expression.

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great story, Barbara. Sorry, I can't leave more feedback. I'm pulling my hair out today. (I hope I don't go bald.)

Clark assumed that she was still suffering from having overheard his parent’s conversation.
I lost you here. I thought that was a memory Clark had. I know I should go back and read the other parts again. It's just so much easier to ask you.

Nancy

laugh

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part! thumbsup Love the way Clark deal with Becca's questions.

“I really hope it exists, honey,” Clark replied and his thoughts wandered to Lois Lane again. How was she doing right now and was she still in the hospital? She might take a day off on Monday and Clark suddenly noticed that this possibility made him sad. But he didn’t actually know her, he had seen her only twice and she might not have seen him at all. This was really strange and Clark couldn’t understand it.
Where is Lois?

thumbsup Hope he don't get caught.

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Interesting, keep it up smile

~Lois Lane Wanna Be

"Live with intention.
Walk to the edge.
Listen Hard.
Practice wellness.
Play with abandon.
Laugh.
Choose with no regret.
Continue to learn.
Appreciate your friends.
Do what you love.
Live as if this is all there is."
~Mary Anne Radmacher
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ann pretty much said it all... "awwww!" LOL! That's what I kept saying all through that part.

Becca is SO adorable! Just like Nancy's Lara from "A New Hero"... Makes me want to adopt them. hehehe! smile

I'm about to print membership cards for the fanclub; if anyone wants one, let me know. lol!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I lost you here. I thought that was a memory Clark had. I know I should go back and read the other parts again. It's just so much easier to ask you.
Well, Becca heard Clark's parents say that Clark would be dissected like a frog if someone got to know his secret.

Then Clark remembered that he once heard a conversation betwwen his parents. They were afraid of him, because he might hurt them accidentally with all the strange powers he had.

Where is Lois?

By now I thought she had found who save her.
Well, we don't actually know where she is at this very moment. She is supposed to be in hospital since she surely had been intoxicated with the smoke. As far as I know Lois, she probably has already told the physicians to leave her alone. (Probably something else, but I don't know how to be really offending in English, that could only happen by accident wink )

And why should Lois know who saved her? She was unconcious when Clark found her and Clark begged the officers to tell no one that it was him, especially not the media. And as it happens, Lois is a reporter. So really dangerous!

I think Lois will appear in Part 6. At least when I haven't lost count completely.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard