Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Merriwether
Merriwether
Ditto what everyone else said! Funny, waffy, cute... and very impressive! Wow, that's quite a feat, getting them all in there! jawdrop

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
goofy

Hazel

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827
BanAnna Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
I can't say it enough: thank you to everyone who read this, posters and lurkers alike. It's just great to know that people read and enjoy my work. laugh

I'm totally impressed.
This was fantastic! Imaginative, inspirational, terrific...
I am in awe, Anna.
i'm really impressed that you managed to work all the titles in, and very cleverly, too.
very impressive, Anna!
Impressive, though, even if it's only most of them.
What an incredibly creative and impressive job!
Funny, waffy, cute... and very impressive!
Thank you Irene, SQD, Vicki, Paul, Roger, Shelley, and Rivka. The word 'impressive' seemed to come up a lot and I'm positively beaming that you all thought so! And BTW, I assure you that all 87 titles are indeed in there. I counted several times. wink

Oy! <g>
Very interesting!
A great idea and a great piece of work.
WOW! You did an amazing job including so many titles.
well done
What a way to use all the episode titles!!
Laura, Maria, Sira, Tricia, Merry, and Anna, thanks for the kind words! I'm really happy that this got such a great reaction. smile

you even managed to get a lovely little waff in there too...
Awwwwwwwwwwww. <snuffle>
I'm glad that you enjoyed the waffiness, Kathy, Labby, and others too. laugh

That was so great! I missed a lot of it durring the AKs because I was trying to count the episode titles as the lines scrolled by.
I enjoyed reading this at the Alt Kerths, but like so many others, I was trying to count and thus missed out on some of the best stuff.
Thanks, Alicia and Jana! I was worried that people would miss reading some of it during that AKs; I'm glad that everyone got a chance to read it here. smile

By now, I even have all the episode names...
Congrats, Sas!! And I know how hard it is to find some of them... even I had a hard time finding some of them when I was counting. *g*

And thanks to Jose, Meni, and Hazel for the lovely emoticons. laugh

And double thanks to all of those who wished me a happy birthday! As Jana (and probably Paul and Shelley) can tell you, I had a wonderful (read: very, very drunk) time! Thanks again, everyone!

~Anna

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Very cute Anna!

I enjoyed hunting for the titles!

I got 80 my first time through...then had to go back for the others...Some of them, like seconds, I just blew by...they blend in a lot better than something like Tempus Fugitive wink

but I still haven't been able to find Battleground Earth... Where did I miss it?

-Breanna

BanAnna Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Thank you for your wonderful fdk, Breanna, and good job for catching my mistake. blush

When I first wrote the story I was checking them off a list as I added them so that I wouldn't miss one. Somehow I must have checked BE off the list without adding it. Then when I was going to post it during the breaks at the AK ceremony, Sas and I rechecked the story to make sure that they were all there and discovered that BE was missing.

I had two versions of the story on my HD: one main copy, and one that was split into three smaller parts that would be pasted during the AK ceremony. I added a paragraph to the story to fit BE into it, but I added it to the one that was split into parts and forgot to add it to my main copy. When I posted here, as well as when I sent it to the archive, I used the main copy that didn't have that paragraph in it.

If you read the story here or on the archive (the two easiest places to read it wink ) it's missing the paragraph, but if you read it on the AK log, the paragraph is there.

Thanks for catching that mistake, Breanna. I'll have to email the archive and see if I can get that paragraph added to the story. smile

~Anna

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard