Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#34435 11/20/06 09:03 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I love Becca's worried-ness, about her recognizing that it's his need to be helpful that's caused them their problems in the past.

Being the kid of a single parent isn't easy, and the kid of an emergency worker even less so. Being the child of an alien volunteer emergency worker single parent is seriously not easy.

Excellent portrayal here.

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
#34436 11/20/06 10:10 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part! drool

He hadn’t been intoxicated with the smoke. But who would stop the great Ms. Lane from investigating her rescue?

No, Clark had pleaded the police to keep his name a secret to anyone. They could call him if they needed more information, but he didn’t want to see his name in a newspaper.
He shouldn’t test Lois Lane! :rolleyes:

She will find out who rescue her. laugh

“I was so afraid to lose you, daddy,” Becca was crying openly now.

“Why would you lose me, Becky?” Clark asked, a little bit calmer now. Becca’s state of distress hadn’t been caused by anything that had happened to her.

“I…I was…scared that…that they would see you doing these things,” she sobbed. “Gran…Grandpa said that if anyone found out about you they…they…”she didn’t finish the sentence, but that wasn’t necessary. He knew the rest. They would dissect him like a frog. He had heard that a thousand times in his life. But it took him by surprise that Becca had heard these words as well. His father couldn’t…No, Clark couldn’t think this.
Poor child put in that stress. mad

“Okay, once upon a time there lived a woman in a small village. She had two daughters, who were both called Mary. One of them was friendly and charming; the other was nasty, lazy and often offended people. But the mother loved the nasty daughter more, because she was really her daughter; whereas the other girl was only her stepdaughter. While she spoiled her own girl, she made the always friendly Mary do all the work.”
Never heard that story! confused

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#34437 11/20/06 10:16 AM
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Maybe 'cause it's a German fairy tale. And I wouldn't get caught writing about "little red riding hood."

rotflol rotflol rotflol

Sorry but I find this name for "Rotkäppchen" rather funny. blush

Thanks for the comments, anyway. wink

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
#34438 11/20/06 11:00 AM
Kerth
Kerth
I like your series so far.

Clark having adopted a little girl does change a few things. I like the way he handles things, and I especially like the way Rebecca is portrayed. I'm still waiting for the relationship between Lois and Clark to develop.

What I would like to know is: Who is the man Clark rescued? A lover? razz A source? Lois' Dad? confused Then, again, I'm known for my insatiable curiosity.

Sorry but I find this name for "Rotkäppchen" rather funny. blush
I don't know whether 'funny' is the word I'd use. wallbash

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
#34439 11/20/06 11:24 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm really enjoying this!

Clark is such a wonderful dad. And Becca is such a sweet child. I'm interested in seeing how Clark's relationship developes with Lois. There is definitely a bond there.

Please don't keep us waiting too long for the next part. dance

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
#34440 11/20/06 06:10 PM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I have no time, as usual, Barbara. frown

But I was so glad to see Lois back in your story! Wow, he rescued her from a fire in her own apartment house! She is going to want to know more about who saved her, and how. This could get really, really good! smile

But poor little Becca has overheard Jonathan talking about Clark being dissected like a frog! Ah, poor, poor child. And then you told us about Clark overhearing Jonathan and Martha talking about him when he was a child, and they seemed to fear he might hurt them! Oh, how horrible. And then Lily was the only one he could talk to? Lily? As in Becca's mother? He got to know Lily when they were both just children?

I, too, had never heard that fairy tale, Barbara, but I lreally liked the beginning of it. I might have to google it. Hope there is an English version.

Very, very nice story! Keep it up!

Ann

#34441 11/21/06 10:46 AM
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Sorry but I find this name for "Rotkäppchen" rather funny.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know whether 'funny' is the word I'd use.
Maybe because I first learned this name in a really strange version of the fairy tale.

Anyway. Thanks for encouragement. Due to the real life I don't write ( or really type) too much at the moment. I hope this will get better next weekend. But the story is working up in my head and I've certain plans for all my characters. There is a big A plot developing in my mind. But I need to take small steps.

I'm glad that you like Becca. Keep on writing fedback and I might finish this one day. blush

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
#34442 11/21/06 03:52 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'm glad that you like Becca. Keep on writing fedback and I might finish this one day. blush
If there was a fan club for Becca, I'd want to be in it. *lol* smile

I'm so caught up in real life right now (we're weeks away from releasing our software, it's just about insane at work now) I barely even had time to notice you started posting. peep And I still haven't gotten around to read the previous story you wrote. aaaack! I'm sorryyyyy!!!! frown

I seriously hope you finish this story, cause from what I've seen of it so far, it rocks! smile And I want to know what happens with Lois, next... hehe! laugh

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
#34443 11/26/06 12:52 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Argghh... I missed it! So sorry.

dancing on a volcano.
I loved that.

I love that Becca's the little whirlwind!

I also never heard the fairy tale.

Oh, and I have to wonder if Clark is really Becca's father.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard