Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#33854 10/30/06 02:52 AM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Thank you! You really did it!

I loved all of it, but one part is better than the rest because it might cause quite a few problems for our favourite family:

"Yes, you saved that lady. And your daddy will have a cow." Lara giggled. Mommy sighed "Well, the paramedics and Jon and Zared are here. Let's get out of here." They hopped in the car and went home.
First, 'Mommy' (Caitlyn?) might have been filmed. (Did she wear a costume or mask?)
Second, the tag of the car might have been, too.
Oops.

You know, this cries out for a se**** <better get cover> peep

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
#33855 10/30/06 02:55 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Aaaawww!!! This is just so darling!!!

The first two words got me smiling from ear to ear. Yay!!! A little Lara tale. Weee!!! Ok, so she's a bit older, but I just adore her! smile

This year, Lara would be the Super ballerina.
It's SO cute! Wait til I get home tonight - I'll have an image for this done in no time. Tee hee!!

Mellie's mommy, Caroline
hehehehehehe!

Dare I ask who Lara's mommy is? wink

And your daddy will have a cow.
clap clap clap clap

I loved it! Thank you! I had a terrible morning - you have NO idea how much brighter things look just from reading this cute little story.

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
#33856 10/30/06 03:11 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
First, 'Mommy' (Caitlyn?) might have been filmed. (Did she wear a costume or mask?)
Second, the tag of the car might have been, too.
Oops.
Well, lets just say Lara disappeared into the crowd and no one saw her.

Yes, Caitlyn is the mommy. I left that purposely vague since not everyone likes Caitlyn.

I loved it! Thank you! I had a terrible morning - you have NO idea how much brighter things look just from reading this cute little story.
Great! I'm glad.

I take the two of you liked my names of Melanie and Caroline? giggles...

Lara, my poor little graemlins worked for about 1/2 a minute then froze up. Arggghhh..... Okay, they started working again. That is just absolutely the weirdest thing....

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
#33857 10/30/06 03:47 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I take the two of you liked my names of Melanie and Caroline? giggles...
Yeah, you know, I really wonder *where* you could have gotten those names from. hehe! wink

Lara, my poor little graemlins worked for about 1/2 a minute then froze up. Arggghhh..... Okay, they started working again. That is just absolutely the weirdest thing....
*sniffle* did you see my post about McAfee? Did that help? (I guess you ought to answer me there, thouh. LOL!)

Need to get my butt back in gear and start testing. Hope you have a nice day! smile

#33858 10/30/06 07:14 AM
SNL Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Dear Nancy,

I'm hyper with delight in catching this seasonal "Sequal".

Lara has just proven that she has more guts that all of the rest put together otherwise why did Caitlyn say that "daddy will have a cow"

Lovely to see Meowoof and Lara plotting together at the end of the story!

Regards,

Stuart

#33859 10/30/06 08:33 AM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Her outfit consisted of what one would call a girl's Superman outfit. But she was adding little twist. She loved her ballet classes so she was wearing a little red tutu with the outfit. This year, Lara would be the Super ballerina. She was also wearing a blond wig and a red mask that just covered her eyes.
Ah, Nancy, this really, really resembles the outfit that comic book Supergirl wore back when you and I were kids! wink (Okay, Supergirl did not wear a mask, but that red tutu - surely the Girl of Steel wore something like that, except perhaps her mini-skirt was blue? And her hair most certainly was blond!)

Ah, darn it, I can just see eight-year-old Lara dressed up like that! Super ballerina, indeed!

Her daddy had rolled his eyes, but he just hugged her and told her how much he loved her.
Yes, how can he not love a totally super-adorable little eight-year-old girl like that? smile1 smile1 smile1

When they got home, Clark was watching the news. In this day and age, things ended up on the news very quickly. And with people carrying around mini computer phones with fantastic recording capabilities, there were often great pictures to go along with the news. Clark sighed, "Okay, my precocious little hero. You want to tell me why you did that?"
Oh-oh.... No hiding what you've done from Daddy....

She crawled in her daddy's lap and smiled her heart melting smile at him. He hated to see what was going to happen when she was old enough to date.
Aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Well, people were saying they thought that other car was going to 'splode, and that lady was trapped and none of the rest of the family was around, so I thought I'd try to save her." She grinned broadly. "I did it, too!"
The car was going to 'splode.... Aaaah, Nancy, I can't even tell you how adorable Lara is!

"Yes, you did, my Super ballerina. My littlest hero. They are calling you Supergirl on the news."

"Really? I always thought I'd call myself Superwoman when I was older. Supergirl will do for now." She giggled.
And she is so smart, too!!!

"Yeah, maybe. Just... don't do it again til you're invulnerable, okay?"

"Hmmmph..." She smiled at him and skipped off to play with the cat, Meowoof. She whispered to Meowoof. "We'll see about that, won't we girl?"

Meowoof just purred happily and agreed with Lara wholeheartedly. "Meeeoow."
Aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww...... But Nancy, come to think of it, we have seen Krypto, the superdog. Well, I'd like to see Meowoof, the supercat! Dressed up in a red cape with an 'S'! Doing superheroics with Clark's littlest hero, Lara the Super ballerina! sloppy

Wonderful, wonderful seasonal treat, Nancy!!!

Ann

#33860 10/30/06 01:27 PM
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
So cute!

lisa in the sky with diamonds
#33861 10/30/06 01:55 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thanks Melanie, Caroline, Stuart, Ann, and Lisa for reading my little story.

Again, thanks to Melanie for suggesting it. It really was her story. I just put words to it!

#33862 10/30/06 03:12 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great story! hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#33863 10/30/06 03:36 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thanks, Maria!!!

#33864 10/30/06 05:10 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Not sure if it's appropriate for me to post about this in this thread or no... but I made a lil image of Super Ballerina and posted it right here .

Not perfect, but I had fun doing it anyhow. smile

#33865 10/31/06 12:51 AM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Wonderful picture! Pretty much what I thought she'd look like. Thank you, too!

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
#33866 10/31/06 12:55 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ah, Lara, that is just so cute!!!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard