Print Thread
#33829 10/29/06 05:40 PM
T
TOC Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Dandello, I have absolutely no time to say more than that I totally loved this chapter!

Ann

#33830 10/29/06 07:19 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Love, love, love it!

At first, I was disagreeing with the things you had written in Kal-El's head--some of the things you'd said about him being too arrogant to say goodbye and such didn't seem like the way I'd thought they were when I saw the movie/read the book--but then by the end of the chapter I found myself nodding my head, and saying to myself, "Yeah, I could see that."

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
#33831 10/30/06 04:53 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
I was trying for the idea that he's changed. That he's looking back over his behavior after talking with Clark and seeing other Kryptonians and realizing that what he'd thought his motives were at the time might not have been exactly the whole story.

Superman in L&C never seemed arrogant, partly because Dean Cain's Superman isn't overwhelming tall and I have noticed that the TV series (both the George Reeves and the Dean Cain series) focus of Clark and his co-workers more than the super-human exploits of Superman. The George Reeves Superman seems amused at the awe he evokes. And the Dean Cain Superman can definitely be seen as a character played by an actor (Clark) who ocassionally gets stage-fright (not much room for arrogance there.)

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
#33832 10/30/06 03:14 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part! drool

“Lois, I fell in love the you the first time I saw you,” he said. “You were beautiful, intelligent, strong, stubborn, opinionated, brilliant, with an uncanny ability to attract danger. You needed me. And I was too stupid to see that I needed you even more. Do you think we have a chance?”

“We won’t know unless we try,” Wanda said. She reached up and pulled his head down to her level, kissing him gently.

“What about Richard?”

“Richard knows,” she told him. “He just waiting for me to decide.”
Yes! hyper

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard