Okay, so I'm still really behind.
~~

Lois looked shocked. "I thought you already told Henderson! Isn't that where you went last night?"

Clark flushed. He wasn't about to tell her where he went last night. He'd have to be insane to tell her the truth now. "Oh," he stammered. "I, I meant to, but I…"
Okay, where did he go? I know, I know, I've got a bad memory, and I could read it again, but it's just easier to ask Queen Sue.
~~

Lois heard Clark gasp and then he, too, dropped to the floor, brushing against her as he fell. The contact sent an electric jolt up her arm, numbing it for a few seconds. Her stomach twisted uncomfortably at the sensation. "Clark!" she cried out, falling to her knees alongside him.
Oh, no!!
~~

"That's good," Lois told him, feeling like the words were clumsy. She put her hand on her stomach, hoping he would ask how she was. A few seconds went by, the silence felt awkward to them both.
Oooh... I like this. She wants so badly to tell him. I didn't pick that up before.
~~

Clark? You do realize this is the ladies room?"

"Do you realize that you're very sick?"

She grimaced. "I'm fine. I was just a little nauseated, that's all."
Just a little nauseated, Lois....
~~

I bet Bobby knows! Bobby knows everything!
~~

This should have been the best news in the world to him - and it was. But the circumstances were awful. This was an unplanned pregnancy arising from what Lois considered a loveless affair. It certainly wasn't the kind of news you could call home with and expect congratulations
Ah... Poor Clark
~~

I bet Perry knows, too.... And Cat... And, oh, maybe even Jimmy knows....
~~

She had tried to be friendly, he would just try harder. He reached out and traced her on the windowpane, wishing he were able to truly touch her.
Ahhh....
~~

Oh, and Lois? Love the bra."
Oooohhh....
~~

When he opened his eyes his vision went blurry for a moment. He loved her. He loved her so much that it was almost a physical pain.
This is so beautiful.
~~

"Tell Clark… please… I love him…" she murmured and then she went slack in his arms.
Ahhh....

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~