Next Thread
Print Thread
#33500 10/19/06 02:40 AM
Matrix Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Sue!

I totally don't have hardly any time at all to offer any sort of fdk, but I just wanted to say that I'm continuing to love that you are pgifying this story - it deserves to be in the archive.

And I'll quote one of my fav parts from this part:

"But I do," Lois whispered. "I care very much what happens to you."

Clark lifted her hand to kiss the back of it softly. "I love you," he said simply.

"I notice you waited until I'm half-sedated to tell me that again."

He smiled and kissed her hand again. "You're on to me, if you ran off in a huff now I'd get a fantastic view of your butt."
That slays me everytime I read it. It's a real shame I can't find a clip like that for your trailer... ha ha - kidding!

-- DJ angel-devil

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
#33501 10/26/06 06:24 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, Sue, this was such a great part!!

He went to a dark corner of the hospital basement to change into his clothes. He realized the suit was smeared with blood. He stuffed it into a large red bin marked with a "Biohazard" sign, unwilling to keep it on under his clothes. He jogged back to the ER and was about to go into Lois' room when he was stopped by the triage nurse.
I always did wonder what happened to the suit. I wonder if the folks that burned it saw any glimpse of the super suit before they did so. Haha!!

That's right, he told himself. You always knew that someday you'd be too late. Today was that day.
Awww.... Poor Clark.

He smiled and kissed her hand again. "You're on to me, if you ran off in a huff now I'd get a fantastic view of your butt."
Hehe... don't you just love hospital gowns...

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard