Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#33236 10/05/06 04:11 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Ah-ha! Luck is on Clark's side!
He smiled. Maybe he wouldn't need that name, after all.
Evil, EVIL, EVIL man!! clap

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
And I very much like it too razz She isn't angry at Clark.

She considered him as the romantic type of man who longed for a family to return to in the afternoon. What he wished for in life was probably nothing more than to have someone he could bend down to and kiss softly. He didn’t want to come into an empty flat after work, and he’d want to play with his children, read or tell them a story and kiss them good night. He’d pull their covers up tight. And he would leave a light on their nightstand to scare away the dark shadows that carried nightmares.
Oh, so sweet....

Lois was surprised and slightly frightened as she imagined herself waiting at the door of their children’s room, watching Clark in delight. He’d be a father like she had never had. But why on earth would she consider his children hers as well? She didn’t want children because she could never be a good mother. His declaration of love had just confused her.
Oh, Lois. You so want Clark, and you want to have Clark's children!

Hours later a ringing phone interrupted her sleep violently. Lois was wide awake. Dawn was breaking, and she wondered who would be calling her so early. She picked up the receiver.

“Lois Lane,” she said gruffly. She wasn’t exactly a morning person.
Not exactly a morning person, eh? I sympathize.

“Lois, this is Perry. I’m worried about Clark. There were two guys here last night that he had to fight with. They beat him up, though he managed to overpower them in the end,” her editor-in-chief told her.

“Oh my god! Is Clark alright, Perry?” Lois asked anxiously.
“I don’t know. I’m pretty sure that he needs a doctor, but I can’t make him go. Lois, will you please come over to his apartment and talk to him? I could barely sleep last night, and I frequently checked on him while he was fast asleep. I didn’t have the heart to wake him up, but maybe he has some serious injuries, broken ribs or something,” Perry replied.

“I’ll be there in about twenty minutes, Perry.” Lois promised and hung up.
Hurry, Lois! Clark needs you.

Someone had beaten up Clark? But why? Lois was afraid that Perry might be right, and Clark had really bad injuries. A broken rib could penetrate his lung. His spleen could be ruptured. Lois knew that he might lose a lot of blood this way. Heaven knew what could have happened to him. It was an awful idea that he might be gone forever some day. She didn’t want to lose Clark. Lois jumped out of her bed and got dressed quickly. Then she stormed out of her apartment to get to her car and drive over to Clark's.
Oh, Lois! You must see that Clark is you world. You need him. You love him! Tell yourself that you know it's true, and then tell him!

And have a nice trek in the mountains, Barbara, and welcome back on the 15th! wave

Ann

Top Banana
Top Banana
I feel so sorry for Clark because Lois is going to be so upset with him and he doesn't have a clue as to why. Lex is just evil!

Let's hurry on to when Clark finds out that Lex has lied on him.

Awesome installment! notworthy

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great part! I'm on the edge of my seat, holding my breath. What is going to happen when Lois to meet Clark? Will she question him about his 'wedding'? Will she find the truth? Will she be able to see Luthor's lies? confused

She considered him as the romantic type of man who longed for a family to return to in the afternoon. What he wished for in life was probably nothing more than to have someone he could bend down to and kiss softly. He didn’t want to come into an empty flat after work, and he’d want to play with his children, read or tell them a story and kiss them good night. He’d pull their covers up tight. And he would leave a light on their nightstand to scare away the dark shadows that carried nightmares.

Lois was surprised and slightly frightened as she imagined herself waiting at the door of their children’s room, watching Clark in delight.
So sweet. hyper

Andreia smile

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard