Next Thread
Print Thread
#33001 09/27/06 10:30 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great start. drool

He sank back down into the seat before answering, "Gee, Chief. Lois is a constant mystery to me. I think most things she does qualify as somewhat odd."

"You've got that right." Perry said with a laugh. A sly look crossed his face and then it was gone so fast that Clark almost wondered if he had imagined it.

"Well . . uh . . .I would appreciate if you could keep an eye on her. She's been acting more Lois-like than usual and I want to make sure she's all right."

"Sure. . . no problem. I'll just finish up my story and go check on her."
eek She is in hot pursuit and Clark is a target.

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
R
Blogger
Blogger
R
Thanks so much for your feedback. I saw your auto signature and I wanted to say that I do promise to complete this story. I've written quite a bit and I'll try to post more soon!

Thanks again!

Rhea

M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
Perry White shifted uncomfortably, “Said he had to go meet a source or some such.”
Perry knows something Lois doesn't!

She thought, now really, if she could open it with a paper clip, it really wasn't actually locked was it? Besides, wasn't a locked drawer just begging someone to unlock it?
Classic Lois.

I think this is a great way for Lois to discover Clark's feelings for her, because, as noted above, B & E is so typical of her!

if anyone would like to act as a beta on this
I may be able to beta for you; email/PM me to let me know what you are looking for in a beta and we can talk about it.

You have a good start here, Rhea!

lisa in the sky with diamonds
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Where are Johnny Rivers and Patrick McNee when you need them?

Secret Agent, huh? Maybe Perry thinks Clark is a CIA operative working undercover at the Planet, and his frequent absences are for the purpose of gathering information on the bad guys. But you've hinted so strongly that Perry knows that CK=SM and that Lois is in love with him/them and is trying to play matchmaker that I'm not sure where you're going with this!

But I bet it's going to be a fun ride. Hope you get a quality Beta soon, although what you've already posted looked pretty good to me.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Top Banana
Top Banana
Hmmmm...intriguing. I'm interested to see where this goes. peep

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh Nice start. More soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi Rhea! I hadn't gotten around to posting my fdk on this yet and now I see that you've already posted part 2.

So I'll just quickly say that I really enjoyed part one and loved the thought of Clark having a "Lois File". Too cute!

Okay, I'm off now to read part 2...

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard