Hello everyone! Do we need a recap? (Does everyone have their tissues... you know, just in case???)

Recap: Alt-Clark rescued Wells, left the two Loises behind at his apartment. Meanwhile the other 3 Supermen are in Lois & Clark's universe. Tempus just left their universe in his time machine. He had Lois at gunpoint and he pulled the trigger... (like I need to remind anyone of that part...)

Please keep in mind when we are visiting the 3 Supermen in the LNC universe that a. it is the LNC universe, b. the Clark in the *suit* is Chris Reeve's superman, and c. the Clark in the *regular clothes* or *clothes* is Brandon Routh's Superman. Maybe that will help...

Table of Contents

From Part 6:

Tempus looked back over at Lois and smiled wickedly at her, bringing the gun up to point it at her head, mere inches away. He had to time this just right. He risked a glance over at Clark who was trying to pull himself up off the ground.

“On second thought, Lois,” he said as he looked back at her. “I just don’t think I trust you enough to keep you around. Clark!” he hollered back at him, “say goodbye to your sweetheart.” He reached down with his free hand and pulled on the handle of the time machine. As the light shimmered around them, he pulled the trigger on the gun.

PART SEVEN:

“What’s he like?” Lois asked the curly-haired version of herself.

“Who?” the other Lois answered absently, still looking towards the spot on the balcony where Superman had flown from.

“Jason. What’s it like raising Superman’s son?” She looked earnestly at the other woman. What an awesome responsibility to be bestowed with. The mother of the son of Superman. She watched as the other Lois took one of her curled tresses in her hand and began to pull it and smooth it between her fingers. She turned away from the balcony and came to sit back down on the couch next to her.

“I don’t know. I’ve actually only truly known Jason was Superman’s son for a few days. I guess somewhere deep down I might have suspected it, but not until I saw him throw a grand piano across the room, to save my life, did I truthfully know.” A smile crawled wistfully across her face. “He’s such a smart little boy, but he’s so different. He’s always been different. I guess now I know why.”

“What are you going to tell him?” On the one hand she almost felt a little envious of the connection this Lois had with her Superman. But on the other hand, she didn’t envy her the situation she was in.

“I don’t know,” she replied, the frustration clearly present in her voice. “I don’t think right now that I can tell him anything. I don’t think he would understand. He’s only five, after all. I think if Superman or Clark or whoever he wants to be around Jason, if he wants a relationship with Jason, we’re going to have to introduce him slowly, let the friendship blossom. I think we need to wait a while to tell him that he’s the son of Superman.” Her smile fell a little, looking small and sad. “It could have been so different if he just hadn’t left...”

“But how long? How long will you wait? That’s the tricky part, isn’t it? If he’s already demonstrating super-feats, you can’t put it off for too long; he’ll figure it out on his own,” Lois found that she was really concerned, as if it were her decision to make, which it wasn’t.

“I know. How devastating would it be for him to figure it out by himself and realize that everyone he knew, everyone he loved and trusted, had been lying to him all along?” Worry lined her face and shadowed her eyes. “It’s a very fine line that we’ll have to walk. Plus, if he’s coming into his powers, he’ll need Superman to talk to. He’ll need his help.”

After a long pause, Lois finally asked her another question. “Do you love him?” She realized after she asked the question that she wasn’t really talking about Superman, but Richard.

The other Lois pried her eyes away from the piece of hair she’d been toying with and turned to look at Lois. She sighed and it seemed that she knew whom she was being asked about. “Yes, I do love him. He was there for me when Superman wasn’t. He’s a kind man and a good father to Jason. He’s honest... probably a better man than I deserve. A part of me would even go as far as to say that I wish Superman had never come back.” Tears formed in her eyes even as she said the words.

Lois felt a little shocked at this admission, but she didn’t interrupt. She waited for her other self to continue.

The other Lois looked away from her again and reached down to play with a string of thread that had pulled away from the seam of Clark’s couch cushion. “But that’s only a very small part of me. The other part of me was overjoyed to see him that day when he saved the shuttle and rescued our plane. Not just because he saved my life but because he was alive.” Her eyes sparkled as if she was reliving the memory. She twisted the thread and wrapped it around one finger, pulling it tight. “I can’t tell you how many nights I sat up wondering where he’d gone, why he’d left without saying goodbye, if he was ever coming back... if he was dead.” She let out a shuddery breath and tugged hard on the thread, snapping it off next to the cushion. “And it’s even harder now that I know I’m part of the reason he left to begin with.”

Lois couldn’t stop her mouth from falling open at her admission. “What do you mean? He left to go to Krypton. What did that have to do with you?”

She nodded her head, looking back up into Lois’ eyes. “Yes, he left to check out what the scientists had found, but he also left because of me,” she choked out the last couple of words.

“Because of you?”

“Yes. I didn’t remember any of this until just earlier when our memories came back. But after that night in the Arctic, that wonderful, amazing night, things changed. I mean surely he knew they would change, but I guess he wasn’t prepared for the extent of the change.” Her voice held a little irritation in it. “I don’t see why he couldn’t understand my being a little angry with him. I wasn’t angry at first, but the longer I thought about things, I *got* angry. I wanted to know why he had lied to me all that time. Even when I figured out who he was, he had tried to lie about it, cover it up.”

Lois nodded at her. Her Clark had done the same thing. Why were their Supermen so afraid to let them find out about them?

“Anyway,” she went on, examining the thread she held between her fingers. “He tried to talk to me about it, tried to explain how he felt...” Her voice trembled as she spoke and she took a deep breath before continuing, “But I wouldn’t listen. I was still angry with him and I was... embarrassed.”

“Embarrassed?” About what?

“I felt like the world’s dumbest reporter,” she said, shredding the piece of thread between her thumbnail and fingernail. “There I had worked with him, been friends with him, but hadn’t seen him for who he was. I’d let a pair of glasses fool me and I felt like some brainless little groupie who had been fawning all over Superman without really knowing who he was. I felt humiliated. So I began avoiding him. I wouldn’t talk to him.” She sighed ruefully. “I didn’t know what to say. I could tell he was hurt, miserable, confused... but so was I... And I was too proud to take the first step.”

“And you think that’s why he left?”

She nodded. “I know that’s why he left. Before I remembered everything, I had thought he left without saying goodbye but that’s not true. He did say goodbye. He came to me with that story about those scientists’ finding remnants of Krypton and telling me that he needed to go, that he needed to see it for himself. He said he thought we could both use some time to think.” She shook her head sadly. “I asked him not to leave and he asked me to give him a reason why... and I didn’t. I let my pride get in the way and I said something nasty instead.” She let go of the thread in her hand and watched it fall to the floor.

Lois could see the glistening moisture of tears in the other woman’s eyes. What had she said to him? Lois wanted to ask her that or maybe reassure her... say something, but before she could form any words, the other Lois continued with her story.

“I could see the pain in his face, and it hurt me to know that I had caused it. But before I could take back what I’d said, he grabbed me and kissed me,” she said, closing her eyes. “It was unlike any kiss I had ever had, before or since then. It seemed to penetrate into me, to my very core. The feeling wrapped itself around my mind and for a moment I couldn’t think of anything else.” She opened her eyes and they were far away and clouded with tears. “When I came back to myself, I was alone in my apartment and he was gone. And that’s the only truth that I knew. Superman was gone. I didn’t know why he’d left, I only knew that he hadn’t said goodbye.” She blinked; her eyes finally releasing the moisture they’d been holding, tears streaming down her cheeks.

Lois was surprised to feel tears of her own spilling out and rolling down her face. She reached up and brushed them away.

The other Lois let out a shaky breath. “And now that he’s back things are so complicated.”

Complicated was an understatement. Lois’ heart went out to her counterpart. She had several hard decisions ahead of her.

“We actually had a fight last night,” the other Lois admitted, sighing softly, looking down at the couch and feeling for another loose string to play with.

Her and Superman? No, she didn’t think so... “Who? You and Richard?” Lois asked her.

The other Lois nodded her head, picking at one spot on the cushion seam. “Superman came to visit Jason last night. I didn’t know he was there. I went outside for... some fresh air...” Lois smiled inwardly at her – yeah, fresh air. It seemed as though this Lois had the same hang up she had, although she’d been trying really hard to give it up... She’d been mostly successful. “I heard Jason say goodnight to him, and there he was, hovering just up above me. I wanted to tell him that I loved him, but I held back,” she said, prying her eyes from the couch to look at Lois.

Lois saw the regret in her eyes. “Why?”

“Jason was right there and I didn’t want him to hear...” She scratched the cushion seam roughly with her fingernail until another thread popped loose. “And I had left Richard sleeping in the bedroom. It just didn’t feel... right. I went back inside as soon as Superman left and when I climbed back into bed, Richard woke up.” She grimaced and pulled on the thread, unraveling it a little.

When the other Lois didn’t immediately continue, Lois prompted her. “And?”

“And... he asked me where I’d gone. I wanted to be honest with him so I told him that Superman had come by to check on Jason. And then he asked me if that was all Superman had come by for. I asked him what he meant by that and he said he was sure I knew what he meant. Anyway, it just escalated from there and it ended with him saying he was going to go stay the night at his uncle’s house.” She sighed a shuddery breath. “That’s why I told this Clark,” she nodded towards the balcony, “earlier that I was so worried about Jason. I knew that when Jason woke up and found me gone, he wouldn’t even have his dad there. He’d be alone,” she looked back down at the thread, flicking it back and forth with her fingers.

Lois put one hand on her shoulder and gave her a light squeeze.

“So now,” she continued, sounding miserable, “I’ve got one man, Richard, who thinks I haven’t given up my love for Superman, and he’s right. And I’ve got another man, Superman, who I tried to shield my heart against. I tried to deny my love for him when he came back into my life. But I do love him... I hope he knows that.” Lois watched as she tried to carefully smooth and tuck the thread back down into the couch cushion.

“I’m sure he does,” Lois encouraged her softly.

“Yeah, maybe,” she said softly, looking up at Lois. “But I was... unkind to him the night he took me flying, after he came back. He wanted so desperately to make amends with me for leaving. We almost shared a kiss, but instead I pulled away from him. Instead I told him that he’d been gone a long time and Richard was a good man.” She grabbed hold of another one of her long curly tresses and tugged sharply on it, looking frustrated.

“Well, I can’t say that he didn’t deserve that after everything he put you through,” Lois assured her. “I mean, my Superman definitely isn’t perfect. He took my memories from me twice after all, but at least he didn’t leave me.” Lois could hear her voice rising in timbre and she worked to calm herself. “You were right to want to punish him. I would have done the same thing,” she finished a little quieter.

“I guess. But sometimes I say things that I really shouldn’t.” She paused, looking regretful. Lois could feel for her there, she felt the same way about herself. “Like with Richard... I hate it that Richard and I fought like that.” She paused and then continued, “I guess I probably should have seen it coming, though.”

“Why?”

“Because Richard had already asked me a few days ago if I had been in love with Superman... before – back before he left,” she said wearily. “But I knew what he really meant, what he was getting at... Was I still in love with him.”

“What did you tell him?” Lois asked her curiously.

“I lied.” She spat the word like it was distasteful as she chose one single thread of hair to pull from her head. “I told him I wasn’t. But that was such a lie. I was and I still am.” She let go of the hair. It floated softly to the couch cushion and she sat quietly staring at it.

And there was the truth of it, for the other Lois and for herself. It seemed that they were almost fated to be forever hopelessly in love with their Supermen. They may hate them, be angry with them at times for their insecurities, their stupidity. But they still loved them nonetheless.

Would either of them get a chance again to see the men they loved so much? Her Superman had a lot to answer for, as did the other Lois’. She wanted the chance to tell him how wrong he’d been about her, to make him see how selfish he’d been.

But more than anything, she just wanted to see him again.

*****CLARK*****

The sound of the bullet being fired reverberated through Clark’s body with a throbbing pain as if he was the one who’d been shot.

“No!” he wailed in anguish as he struggled towards the spot the time machine had been sitting... but it was gone. She was gone. He let his body drop down to his knees, barely noticing the pain as bits of rock from the roof dug into them. The pebbles and rough concrete surface scraped the weakened skin on his hands and arms as he fell forward against the ground, leaning on his forearms. He laid his head down in his hands, wishing he could hide from what he’d seen... what he’d heard.

His chest hurt so badly that he couldn’t breathe. If he hadn’t felt his heart beating he would have sworn it had been ripped from his chest. He could feel the wet trickle of tears as they created paths down his face. “No,” he sobbed quietly. “Please, god, no. Lo-is!” he cried out.

It all felt so surreal, it couldn’t possibly have really happened. It couldn’t. And yet here he was, on the roof of the Daily Planet on his hands and knees; there were two Supermen lying on the ground behind him still alive, and his wife... was gone.

Killed trying to protect him... them.

His worst fear had come true. When it came right down to it, he hadn’t been able to save her.

But maybe she wasn’t dead, his mind argued with him. Maybe the bullet had missed. Or maybe it had just grazed her.

Or maybe she was lying somewhere in a pool of her own blood, her life force slowly ebbing away. His breath caught in his throat. “No, please... Lois... I’m so sorry. I... I love you,” he whispered into the silence in front of him.

He pushed himself up from the ground and sat, staring into the empty space in front of him where Lois had been just a few moments ago, loving him, risking her life to save him.

He’d lost her. She’d gone with Tempus in order to save his life, to save *their* lives. But she had ended up trading her life in that bargain. He should have taken her to his parents’ house. He should have ignored her when she told him no and just done it.

No.

No, he couldn’t have done that. It would have meant taking away the very things he had loved about her. He couldn’t keep her hidden, locked away from the rest of the world. He had to let her live her life, make her own decisions. That’s what Luthor and his son had tried to do to her. They had tried to cage her up, force her to love them, to do things their way.

But loving her had brought such an awful price – the horrible fear of losing her.

...And he *had* lost her.

He felt a new wave of emotion coming on and he gave into it, letting it take possession of him. It forced a weakness into the pit of his stomach, causing it to roll and churn.

He was going to be sick.

He leaned over grabbing his stomach and heaved. He hadn’t eaten anything in hours; he’d been too anxious to even think of food. But his stomach, his body, wasn’t trying to expel something physical, tangible, from its depths. He doubled over as he was seized with wave after wave of shuddering spasms.

When it finally stopped, he just laid there clutching himself and weeping quietly. It couldn’t be real. Please don’t let it be real. Why? Why Lois?

He knew why. She had decided she could save them. She had traded her life to save the lives of three Supermen.

He looked over at the other two Supermen, wiping the tears from his eyes so he could see. They were lying motionless. Were they okay? He knew he should go check on them. His brain knew that but his heart didn’t care, it didn’t want to, and he struggled to make his body comply. With great effort, he found his way to his feet and staggered over to them.

“Clark? Are you okay?” he asked the nearest one, the one in regular clothes. His voice sounded strangled and raw, the way his heart felt.

“Yes. I think so,” he said, his voice betraying his pain. His hands went up to his face feeling the rash that was beginning to subside and diminish. He squinted through the small slits that had become his eyes. They were still puffy and swollen but at least he could get them open.

“Can you see?” Clark asked him mechanically. It felt like the words were coming from someone else’s lips, someone else’s voice. They were hollow and far away. It seemed that some part of his brain was still managing to function, though, to fight through the unbearable pain in his heart.

“Yes. It’s getting better,” he said, cringing a little.

At least her sacrifice hadn’t been in vain, but it was of little comfort to him. He robotically turned towards the other Clark. “How about you? Are you okay?”

The other Clark sat up coughing raggedly one last time. “I think I’ll make it. What happened?”

What happened? His whole life, his whole reason for living, had been snatched away from him... stolen from him. He bit back the tears that were coming again. But that wasn’t what they were asking. They didn’t know what had happened to Lois. They were simply wondering what had happened to them.

Would they even care, he wondered bitterly?

That wasn’t fair. Of course they would care. It wasn’t their fault it had happened. He sighed a long, slow breath before trying to answer them. “It was Tempus,” he said shakily. “The man who brought you here was in fact the same man who kidnapped your Lois Lanes - Tempus. He told me that Kryptonite from my world doesn’t affect you in the same manner that it does me. It breaks down your body’s immune systems allowing you to become allergic or sick.”

“Then he’s been to my world before,” the Clark in regular clothes said, getting up from the ground. He face looked almost normal again. Almost.

The other Clark in the super-suit was nodding his head. “Mine, too. That was why I’d had that sneezing fit in the elevator,” he said, realization dawning on him.

“And why I’d broken out in that rash. I couldn’t figure out what was happening or how. Obviously he had been testing the effects of the Kryptonite on us,” the Clark in clothing said, looking around as if searching for something. “What happened to Lois?”

Clark’s breath caught in his throat and it took him a moment to answer. When he did, he voice was barely a whisper. “She’s... gone. Tempus was going to kill us and she cornered him. He agreed to let us live if she went with him in his time machine...”

“What can we do to help? Surely there’s some way we can go after her?” the Clark in the super-suit asked, getting up from the ground.

Clark couldn’t take it; he finally lost it, giving way to tears again.

“Clark...? What’s wrong?” the Clark in clothing asked him, his face filled with concern.

“You don’t understand. She’s *gone*. He... He... shot her,” Clark said still in disbelief, going quiet for a moment. When he continued, his voice was thick with grief. “I wish just this once that she had listened to me. I told her not to come out here. I told her to let me handle this one on my own.” He heard both the agony and the anger in his voice. Why hadn’t she listened? Just this once?

“I know it can’t mean anything to you, but if she had – listened to you – we’d all be dead now,” the Clark in clothing told him earnestly.

“You’re right. It doesn’t mean anything to me,” Clark harshly bit out, turning away from them. But he was lying. He was thankful that the other Clarks were okay. But he would have gladly traded his own life for Lois’.

They were silent for a few moments, giving Clark time to grieve, time to come to grips with what had happened.

He felt so lost. So empty. He didn’t even know what he needed to do. How did he proceed from here? Where did he go first? Who did he talk to first? How did he explain what had happened? Where her body was? How would he tell her parents? Jimmy? Perry? His mind swam with questions, overwhelming him, threatening to drown him.

He looked over at the other Clarks. They sat quietly watching him, looking forlorn and sharing in his pain. He was sure they were imagining what it would feel like to lose their Loises.

And then he realized... they *had* lost their Loises.

They didn’t know what had happened to them, if they were okay... if they were dead. They were just as lost as he was.

A small thread of guilt tugged at his heart. “I’m... sorry... for lashing out at you. I didn’t mean...”

“No. Don’t apologize. I can’t imagine what you must be feeling right now,” the Clark in clothing said quietly. “Please, don’t...”

“Yes. We’re so sorry, Clark. If there’s anything we could have done, please believe we would have,” the Clark in the *suit* said sadly.

“I know,” Clark told them softly. And he did know. He believed them. But it still didn’t help the pain.

“Are you sure that she’s... gone?” the Clark in the suit asked him carefully. “Maybe the bullet missed. Did you see her actually...”

“No,” Clark cut him off, not wanting to hear anymore. “I didn’t. All I know is that he had the gun pointed to her head. He told me to say goodbye to her and as the time machine shimmered out of sight, I heard the sound of the gunshot.” He barely got the words out before his voice broke.

After a few more moments of silence, the Clark in clothing asked him a question, one that he was surprised to hear. “So, your Lois knows...” he began and then paused, sucking in a shaky breath of air, “...knew that you’re Superman?”

“Yes,” he confirmed quietly. “Doesn’t yours?”

“Mine doesn’t,” the one in the suit responded. “I told her once, actually she figured it out,” he said, smiling a small lopsided grin. “At first it was wonderful because I didn’t have to pretend anymore. I didn’t have to love her as Superman one moment and be bumbling, clumsy Clark around her the next. But all too soon she realized that she would have to treat me differently as Clark. She would have to keep my secret. She asked me if I knew how hard, how confusing that was for her. I hated to see her that way, hated to put her through that. So I used my Kryptonian powers to take that knowledge away from her.” His voice was pained and sounded full of regret.

Clark wondered briefly how he’d *taken* that knowledge from her. What *powers* was he talking about? Normally he would have been intrigued by something like that, intrigued and yet repulsed at the same time, but he just couldn’t bring himself to care right now, to feel anything. He just nodded his head at him, knowingly.

“My Lois didn’t take it too well at first either when she found out that Clark Kent and Superman were one in the same,” Clark admitted to him. “It took her a little while to warm up to me, but she did finally come to terms with it.” He shook his head softly, managing to smile through his pain at the memories. Their courtship had been anything but easy, that was for certain. “Why didn’t you just love her as Clark? Wouldn’t that have solved the problem?”

“Because Clark isn’t who I really am,” the Clark in the suit responded, as if the answer should have been obvious. “He’s this awkward, backward façade that I show to the world to hide who I really am.”

Clark shook his head trying to shake off the weird inertia he was feeling. A kind of reverse déjà vu. “So you don’t really think of yourself as Clark Kent?”

“No. I’m never truly myself when I’m Clark. Why?”

“Because in my world that’s who I am. I am Clark Kent. That’s who Lois... was in love with and that’s who she... was married to.” The pain spiked sharply in his heart and threatened to overwhelm him.

“You’re *married* to Lois?” the Clark in clothes asked.

“Yes,” he managed quietly after a few seconds. “We were finally married a few months ago. It was a long, strange, and difficult trip to get there, but believe me it was worth it,” his voice choked in his throat. He paused for a second and cleared his throat. “It’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me,” he managed to get out. Then it finally dawned on him. “So neither one of you are married to your Lois Lanes?”

“No. I just couldn’t see any way to make it work,” the one in the suit replied, sounding amazed.

The other Clark shook his head, looking sad and regretful. “No. My Lois discovered my identity as well but I’m ashamed to say that I also took that knowledge away from her, thinking she couldn’t handle the strain of keeping my secret.” He sighed long and heavily. “I... I left her.”

“You left her?” Clark exclaimed.

He nodded slowly. “Scientists in my world thought they had found remnants of Krypton. I wanted to go see it for myself. I went to explore those remnants and while I was gone, she...” he paused, color creeping into his cheeks. Clark couldn’t tell if it was from embarrassment or something else... regret? Anger? What had happened?

“She what?” Clark finally asked when he didn’t continue.

“She gave birth to my son.”

*****ALT-CLARK*****

Clark turned to Wells and reached out to stop him from opening his apartment door. “Mr. Wells, I think I might have made a mistake...”

“Mistake? Whatever do you mean, Clark?” His eyes were concerned. Clark thought he knew why.

“I don’t mean a mistake about finding my Lois. I’ve made my decision on that...”

“Have you, Clark? What have you decided?” Wells interrupted him, sounding anxious.

Clark felt a nervous flutter in his stomach. “I want to find her Mr. Wells. I don’t care what I find, or how bad it may hurt. I want to know what happened.” And that was the truth. Even if it broke his heart, he wanted to know what had happened to her. He couldn’t go on, he couldn’t *live* until he knew, and then he hoped he would still want to live.

Wells nodded at him, a smile breaking through on his face. “Then know you shall.”

“But right now what I’m talking about is these other two Lois Lanes,” Clark continued, forcing his voice into submission. “You see, I told them something they didn’t know...” He took in a deep breath and cringed a little. “I let it slip that Clark Kent is Superman. I didn’t realize that they wouldn’t know. Actually they should have known, they had figured it out on their own; but for some unknown reason, their Supermen somehow managed to wipe the memory from their minds. So obviously they didn’t want them to know and I’ve gone and messed that up.” He was speaking rapidly, nervously, and he took another breath trying to calm himself. “I don’t know how this will affect things or what I’ve changed by them finding that out. Is there a way we can fix this?”

Wells remained silent, looking thoughtful. “Let me ask you a question. Would *you* fix it? If you had the opportunity to take the knowledge away from them, would you do it?”

Clark was taken aback by the question. “I don’t know.” He paused. No, he did know... with absolute certainty. “No, I wouldn’t. I think they have the right to know. I was actually upset by the fact that the other Supermen had purposefully deceived them like that...” He shook his head at Wells, frowning. “But I didn’t ask if *I* could fix it. I asked if there was a way to fix it.”

Wells nodded his head. “Yes, there is a way it could be fixed, assuming we can get our hands on that time machine, but I don’t want to be hasty in my decision,” he said earnestly. “Let me talk to the ladies and see how they feel about things, if they want to go back to the way it was before. Time travel and memories are a tricky business. Let’s first see how this knowledge will impact things. Don’t be too quick to beat yourself up, my boy, something tells me that this might not be as bad as you think it to be.” He smiled warmly at Clark.

Clark smiled back at him feeling a little relieved and he opened the door to his apartment, ushering Wells inside. The two women were pretty much in the same spot Clark had left them. They were sitting on the couch together and they seemed to be engaged in a passionate discussion about something.

“Ladies? I would like to do the honor of introducing you to Mr. H.G. Wells, nineteenth-century writer and time traveler.” He turned to look at Mr. Wells and extended a hand, gesturing towards the two women. “Mr. Wells, Lois Lane and Lois Lane.”

To Be Continued...

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.