Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

when Lois makes a time traveling visit to Clark.
Are you telling me she when time traveling before she died.

She said flatly, "Oh, right. You aren't allowed to tell me." Then she blew her breath out in frustration and crossed her arms. "Probably wouldn't matter even if I told you about it. You could still end up hurt. Looks like you've been through hell and back."
What Lois was going to tell that will hurt him. thumbsup

frown The all have the right to see her in her prime specially the smallest ones.

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Are you telling me she when time traveling before she died.
This occurred about five years before her death. That comes out in part 26.

What Lois was going to tell that will hurt him.
Lois wants Clark to tell her what happened to cause him to have all those scars (the Mutilator tried to kill him) so she can tell him, but she gives up because he won't tell her.

What is a 'thingy'?
The thingy is a Telepathically-Tuned Time Transport Teleporter or T-5. In typical Lois fashion that's too much of a mouthful to say, so she say's 'thingy'.

Glad you liked this alternate version!!

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I've only got time for some mini-milli-micro-feedback, but let me just say for the record that I think the new version is beautiful. I like it so much. Please keep it!

Ann

SNL Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Wow! dance

Ijust loved the amended version.

when you get around to putting the story on the Archive, I would be more than happy to see the amended version included.

Regards
dance

SNL

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thank you, SNL. Yes, I've decided I like this version better, too, and it will be the one that goes to the archive.

Nancy

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
just a quick lil bit of feedback - cause typing while I'm lying on my stomach isn't very easy. *lol*. My BF printed out your story so I could read it (you have no idea how bored I got spending most of today in bed!)

I just wanted to say I'm loving this story. The characters are very endearing. I can't wait to see the next chapter!

...I just wonder why you brought Mayson to the party... Ok, I *hates* hre! LOL! ..I don't hate Caitlyn at all, though. Rather like her, in fact.

smile shutting off the pc now. I just wanted to let you know I been reading and enjoying your story a lot! smile

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hope you are feeling a little better, Lara.

And wow! I'm thrilled you had your boyfriend print a good bit of it out. That's a lot of pages!! laugh

I don't much like Mayson either. If I was going to have Clark mind wipe somebody, who better? wink

Major twist in part 27!!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
smile yeah, feeling well enough to sit up. woo! going to read parts 26 and 27 in a couple minutes (and then back to bed...)

I don't much like Mayson either. If I was going to have Clark mind wipe somebody, who better?
Definitely! smile

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard