Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
AnnieJ Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Wonderful! I loved how well Lois handled the reporters questions. I can really see the true character of Lois come out, even in this alternate-reality.

It is interesting that you are writing from the perspective of a size-16 Lois. Unique and wonderful!

Please write more!
Annie wave

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Very sweet. More soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
Kudos to Lois for putting those reporters in their places. And it's amazing that she remembered all their names. Unless they were wearing badges or something like that?

It is irritating how Lois keeps calling Clark "Smallville". Is it a defense mechanism to keep him at a distance?

"All in all, it’s gonna be a great first day back for you!"

Squeezing Clark’s warm palm, she smiled back at him. “You’re making it great.”
Sweet way to end the chapter. smile

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. grumble

“I have to compliment you on your weight loss. Are you on any special diet at this point in time? Do you have any tips for other overweight women?”

<Thank God this is the last question> Lois thought to herself. “Well, spending two years in a third-world country with food rations and malnutrition is one way to start a diet,” she replied with a sincere, but somewhat sarcastic, tone in her voice. “Actually, in all seriousness, being in that environment does change your perspective on food. It’s so plentiful here in the States that we take it for granted. Part of being overweight is your attitude about eating, I believe. In Africa, eating was for survival, not for pleasure or for emotional support.
Love all the answers. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hey, Mrs. Mosley, the reference to Lois calling Clark 'Smallville' comes from the show of the same name. On that show, Lois Lane calls Clark 'Smallville'. When she initially met him she thought he was a hick and didn't realize what a great guy he was. (Sounds familiar, eh?) Now the name has become a sort of pet name.

Great part, ChaaBreh. I thought it was interesting that you made Linda King relatively unknown to Lois, and that Vickie Vale was the college roommate. Interesting take.

Looking forward to more....

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
And I have so little time again....

I loved that one of the reporters was called Curt Swan! Curt Swan is the second most famous Superman artist ever, after Joe Shuster, who was the one who originally drew the superhero and came up with the basic looks for him (black hair, spitcurl, blue spandex, red cape, red briefs and boots, red and yellow 'S' shield). I loved Curt Swan's images of Superman when I was a kid!

And I generally loved Lois's way of taking on the press in this chapter! Go, Lois!

And I'm really looking forward to the rest of this - I really hope that Lois will not lose too much weight, and that Clark will fall in love with her regardless. And then I want them to get together for real - well, I'm not going to give you any suggestions about how you should write about that, and what exactly you should or shouldn't tell us, but - oh, I would just love it if these two got together in this universe too, in spite of Lois's weight!

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I hope she doesn't lose too much wait either. I think it would be wonderful story and a wonderful statement if Lois continued to have a struggle with weight. She is still a beautiful person. And isn't Clark already in love with her?

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Top Banana
Top Banana
Regards the "Smallville" nickname: it's Clark's nickname in the comics as well as the animated series.... not just the TV series Smallville...I think it's cute, and she explained to him previously that it was *her* home town, too, in their past life...so when she uses it, she's kind of referring to their previous life together, which I think is sweet....

Regards Lois' weight: she's a size 16W instead of a 28W. That's a pretty significant weight loss. Those of us lucky ones that have dieting experience know that the first 100 pounds is alot easier than the last 50 or 60....plus, Lois is back in the U.S where food is more plentiful = greater temptation.

You can be assured that this Lois will *never* look like *our* Lois. But she can still be attractive, feisty, smart...all of the qualities that we love in our Lois Lanes...

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Top Banana
Top Banana
Posting delay: 1 night.

I'm writing the chapter now, but I need to get to bed. Here's a sneak preview:

Big Lois meets Thin Lois!

Wells and Big Lois go a time-traveling without Clark!

Can Lois change history? Or is your time up when your time's up?

Tune in tomorrow nite to find out....

Chris

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Chaabreh! Please post the next chapter soon!

I've been quietly following along, not posting FDK mostly because of my internet setup, but this story is really great! hyper

Please give us more soon! hail

~•~
Top Banana
Top Banana
It will be up before the evening ends! thanks for your interest in the story!

Chris

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard