Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Great Story!!

What! Lana, Pete, and Bridget Crosby, but no Chloe?

I'm curious? Are you thinking of the comic book Jimmy? Justin Whalen's hair is brown and so is Michael Landes'. It doesn't matter, I was just wondering.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Sorry for not going into details here, but this chapter really put a smile on my face. It was so WAFFy! I loved Lois's reunion with Perry. And now she's back at the Daily Planet, and she's going to work with Clark, eh? And that answer Lois gave Perry about herself and Clark was great!

Now, though, I fear the vultures are coming. Superman gets partnered at the Daily Planet with the BBW he brought back from Africa? I don't even want to imagine what the scandal sheets will say.

Great story! Come back with more soon!

Ann

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Oh, I have an idea that Lois and Clark will put them in their place very quickly!!

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Columnist
Columnist
great part.

Can't wait for the confrontation of Claude and Lois. The problems are waiting.

This part left me with the feeling of wanting to jump. So great and romantic and sweet.

Tahu

Top Banana
Top Banana
Hi guys,

Yes, I'm thinking of the same James Olsen that was in the alt-universe ...I do think of his hair as reddish-brown, I was just so tired that I forgot the brown part. I fixed it LOL.

Glad I made everyone smile.

I'm thinking that this will go several more chapters and then I'll maybe do a sequel, set a few more years in the future. This is the reunion story, let's see how Lois does with her weight and her relationship with Clark after she's settled back into a routine again. *That* will be interesting, I think.

And...does Perry stay in politics? Have we heard the last of Tempus? Does Wells ever come back to bring Lois over to *our* earth to meet her "thin twin"??

I am determined *not* to write a long, complicated story since I have still have two of them I haven't finished yet (Concrete Jungle Love and the Third World).

I'm glad you guys seemed to enjoy this chapter. I know it was short. Thanks for the feedback!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. drool

Would Lois recognize the old Kent's farm house of her visions. laugh

“Please, call me James. And if you had any fears that you didn’t have a job waiting for you, let me quell them for you right now. If you want your former position as senior journalist back, you’re hired. Your reputation precedes you.”

Lois smiled broadly at the prodigal businessman. “Thanks, Mr – James. I’m afraid that I’m a bit rusty. I’d like to work with a partner for awhile, if that’s okay.”

James grinned. “I think I know of someone you’ll work well with, then,” he said, winking at Clark.
Yes! hyper

Buoyed by a newfound sense of self-confidence, Lois gave Clark a “watch this” smile and waltzed over to his desk. Sensing Lois’ presence, he looked up from his writing, his mouth agape. “I’ll call you right back,” he told his source. Standing up, he appraised Lois’ slimmer figure. “I heard you were coming back, Lois. You really look great.”

“Stowe it, Michaud. I’ve had a lot of time to think about you and how you treated me. I’m here to tell you that Lois Lane isn’t gonna be your whipping post anymore. Watch your backside. See ya around.” Lois turned on her heels, grabbed Clark by the arm, and walked away, smiling gleefully.

“So, Clark, where’s my desk?”
laugh Lois is going to make is life a leaving hell.

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard