Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Okay, now Classicalla is totally perplexed. I'm sure bakasi must be smiling now! laugh

Okay, Tempus is still there, but who is the new villain?

Lex Luthor or his clone?
Ariana Carlin?

Hmm... Could even be a strange version of Perry. He has been acting very peculiar.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
A new idea! Ariana Carlin, what an idea. You're the first to bring her up. Well, maybe it is really her, what can I say? I like secrets.

devil devil devil

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
I also thought about the hypnotist and the guy that almost killed Clark with magic. I can't remember their names.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I've said it before, but I'm going to say it again (out loud, so everyone can hear *lol*)

[...] He would force them to tell him, have them beg for their lives and then kill them mercilessly. He enjoyed the thought of it so much. What would it be like to really do it? Even better! A shiver ran down his spine, foreshadowing the feeling he was about to have.

Moments of pleasure lay in front of him, all he needed was a little bit of patience. Maybe Superman would show up to save his friends. He would end, tied up as his prisoner, his whole life through. Superman would never breathe the air of freedom again.[...]
To me, this is a *great* description of an evil madman. I love how it's written. 'course I hate the man totally and completely and would love to be able to smack him right in the kisser, but I love that description of him!!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Well, this is really, really going to be a piece of mini-feedback. This chapter was A-plot heavy, which is to say it doesn't naturally prompt me to analyse it in great detail.... wink (And unlike Lara, I don't get a kick out of analysing the bad guys or the description of them, either. I tend to fast-forward through those parts.... wink )

But I'm very much looking forward to the last chapter, where I expect a lot to happen and much to be revealed! Bring it on, Barbara! smile1 smile1 smile1

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
(And unlike Lara, I don't get a kick out of analysing the bad guys or the description of them, either. I tend to fast-forward through those parts.... wink )
well, you know.... blush blush blush
I usually do that, too.

It's different this time 'cause I beta-read this story. blush blush ....and of course I know who the bad dude is, so I it's easy to see if this fits with the character or no. wink

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard