Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

This is a bomb for a lot of people. laugh

“Amnesia. That’s a catch-all for all ‘missing time’ stories, isn’t it?” Eduardo advised her.

“I guess so. OK,” Lois agreed. “So let’s do it. Interview me,” she said with a faint smile.

“It will be my pleasure,” Eduardo replied.
Get back here. hyper

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
Interesting theory, Maria...that Lois' weight problem in this life was caused by unresolved issues in a past life....perhaps something that might come out in a past life hypnosis session????

Hmmmmm.....I may just steal your idea.....LOL

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Time for some mini-feedback - that's all I have time for, unfortunately....

As I read this chapter from the beginning, I was a bit confused. Didn't you repeat quite a bit from the last chapter here, without saying that it was from chapter six?

Anyway, new things soon started happening. I liked Lois and Clark's talk about soulmates. The thing is, I'm a hardened and cynical old skeptic myself. The world of Lois and Clark is one of the few places where I allow myself to dream unashamedly and believe in everything. (Which is, by the way, why I react so badly to LNC deathfic: to me, it's like having my place of retreat, my place of dreams, trampled on.)

Anyway: I love the idea that Superman will fall in love with this Lois for the simple reason that she *is* his soulmate. He'll never find anyone else that he will be as comfortable with, nor anyone else who will fit his psyche as perfectly as Lois does. I hope, and think, that Clark will be able to love and cherish, but also physically desire, a fat Lois because she is his soulmate.

But it will not be easy for them. It must be bad enough to be an "outed" Superman. To be an "outed", handsome Superman who has fallen in love with a fat woman - well, I can imagine what a field day the tabloids would have. And it wouldn't just be a field day, by the way - the scandal sheets would have field months, field years. Lois and Clark's love would have to be really strong for them to put up with that.

I'm so looking forward to the rest of this! It's such a fascinating story.

Ann

Top Banana
Top Banana
Hey Ann,

No, no repeats from Chapter Six...I stopped Chapter six at the entree level (LOL)...I started Chapter seven at the "dessert" level...

Yes, they both have their challenges, don't they?
I mean the tabloids are still talking about Jen, Brad, and Angelina....and it's been over 1.5 yr....I don't see the tabloids giving up on Clark and Lois too easily...and it's got to be hard to be an "investigative reporter" when you're the subject of most of the articles....

I can't imagine what that's like... but since I"m wriing this story, I kind of *have* to imagine what it's like....

Thanks for the feedback, Ann...you and Maria are always loyal feedback-givers!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

ChaaBreh

Interesting theory, Maria...that Lois' weight problem in this life was caused by unresolved issues in a past life....perhaps something that might come out in a past life hypnosis session????

Hmmmmm.....I may just steal your idea.....LOL
Well, you put that idea in my head.

TOC
I think if Lois and Clark got married, is probable she will loose weight because she probably will get from Clark all the Love, support and security she need.
But,
I don't think Clark could protect Lois to a long exposure to the gossip, press and not very nice people who want to hurt her. She wants to appear secure of her-self but she very fragile she let it drop every time she describes her-self.

If she is expose to that pressure she won’t take it. What will she do to protect Clark and finish with she pain.

OK, I'm dramatic! evil

MAF

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard