OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
As usual, I have way too little time to write FDK, so forgive me for mainly pointing out how I smiled and almost giggled to myself when you showed us how the amusement flowing between Lois and Clark at the (not too serious) fire site got their telepathy going, flowing between them like champagne, sparkling, delightfully dizzying and irresistible. If our two favorite reporters weren't actually high on each other! twins

This, of course, prompts me to ask you another question. So, Lois and Clark know that they are not brother and sister. They know there is nothing to stop them from getting together, from getting married. So when will they start discussing such things? When will Clark buy Lois a ring? Wait, that's right, they don't need rings, they have those bracelets, right? Anyway, Janet, you know what I mean. When will they seriously start making plans for their future together? And do you have some more evil obstacles to hinder their union?

After seeing Lois so deftly making all those excuses for Clark, and after seeing how she watches him take off to do his hero stuff,

Tipping her head back and staring at the ceiling, she faked a stretch and watched through the floors as he spun into the suit – a sight she’d probably never get tired of watching – and launched himself into the air.
I have to wonder if Lois is going to be content to be staying on the sidelines all the time, just watching Clark doing all the rescues. Yes, she can help him deal with his own situation by covering for him, but surely sooner or later Clark is going to need help with his actual super rescues? Who is the best person to pitch in for him there, if not Lois?

I'd like seeing Lois enter the actual hero business, too. All right: it's not necessary that she becomes an "official" hero, with an official name and an official outfit. She could stay in the shadows, working in secret from the sidelines, still letting the public believe that Superman is the only Kryptonian on the Earth. But I really think that sooner or later, she is going to blow her cover. What will happen when she does?

I'm so looking forward to seeing how you will answer these two questions, Janet. What will happen to Lois and Clark now, romantically and "matrimonically"? And what will happen to Lois in her capacity of Princess Elizabeth, Mama's favorite slayer (or stabler?) of dragons?

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
You know, I actually had similar thoughts to Ann's. Watching Clark dash off to various disasters made me wonder what Lois thought of the whole thing. Is she ok sitting on the sidelines? Is she content with fighting her dragons on paper? I guess I smell a RAFO (read and find out) moment!

Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Great story! I too was smiling the entire time. First at Jimmy's excitement, then at Lois and Superman and the kittens. laugh Too cute!

It's wonderful seeing them this familiar and comfortable with each other already. I have always loved that about Lois and Clark.

I too wonder how long Lois will be okay with her "supporting" role in the super business. I am not sure if I want her to become another superhero but I like seeing her being more comfortbale with her powers, as she has been since Clark's been around.
Natascha

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard