Next Thread
Print Thread
#32325 09/01/06 08:41 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. grumble

"Oh, my god! Anamarie! What have you done? Jenni!" He took off running to find Jenni.

Margeaux said, "What was that all about?"

Anamarie said, "I told you this was a mistake, Margeaux. Jenni Green is his fiancee' and was a victim of that madman. She was the one the new hero rescued. Being rescued by him was the only reason she lived. And Jenni Green lives here."

"Why didn't you tell me this?"

"You and mom were so insistent and so sure this would work that I couldn't manage to explain anything to either of you."
Poor Anamarie, she is in the meddle of everything. frown

He stood in the middle of his former mother-in-law's home. Why hadn't he ever thought to search for Margeaux here? He just assumed she wouldn't dare come to her mother's home. Her mother wasn't home, but it wouldn't have mattered if she was. He had no interest in her. Her hair was short. But then so was Margeaux's now. How dare she cut her hair? He knew that there had to be a clue here. He found Linda's address book. Ah-ha! Little sweet Anamarie was listed - complete with her phone number and her address. He would find her and he would find her now! If Margeaux wasn't there, then he would make Anamarie tell him where she was. Ah... wonder if Anamarie's hair could possibly be long? Wouldn't it be sweet pleasure to kill Anamarie while Margeaux watched?
Is a good thing the mother was not there. eek
Let’s hope 'the Mutilator' don't have kryptonite because Batman is the only one that could help. wink

Get back here! hyper hyper

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thank you for your comments, Maria?

Now would I dare tell you whether or not the Mutilator had kryptonite? I won't, but let's just say this isn't Batman's story so he doesn't get to be the hero.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard