Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

After they ordered their dinner, Lois felt it was time to “cut to the chase”.

“Clark Kent – it’s time to level with me. I may be a bit rusty, but my reporter’s instincts tells me that Superman doesn’t do this kind of thing very often. In fact, from what I read about you when I at the newspaper today, after you broke off your engagement with the Lang woman, you’ve been keeping quite a low personal profile. So spill it.”
Mad dog Lane is loose. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Glad to see Clark's fears of not being attracted to her were put to rest once he saw her again. Seems like they are having a great time on their date. I wonder what Clark's response is going to be after Lois just put it out there the he doesn't really date.

Jackie

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
I am feeling a little better about Clark and Lois after this chapter, for reasons like this...

Conversation seemed to flow naturally with them. It didn’t feel forced.
<It feels go good to joke around with Clark. So …natural. Like we’ve known each other for years. Amazing>.
And based on the way Clark reacted to her new clothes, I am going to guess that physical attraction won't be a problem.

(Size 16. Sigh. Must be nice!)

“Ms. Lane would like. Please, Ms. Lane, come with us. Let’s get those horrible clothes off of you right away!”
Being squired by Superman is a different world, isn't it, Lois?

You can take us out of here, but first let me handle these guys, Watch and learn.”
I guess three years in the wilderness didn't take away all of the old Lois Lane!

“Clark Kent – it’s time to level with me. I may be a bit rusty, but my reporter’s instincts tell me that Superman doesn’t do this kind of thing very often. In fact, from what I read about you when I was at the newspaper today, after you broke off your engagement with the Lang woman, you’ve been keeping quite a low personal profile. So spill it.”
Yep, that's our Lois. You can't beat around the bush with her for too long.

Since this is AltClark, it is neat to see him mix his powers into his Clark activities, something the regular Clark can't do.

Good chapter!

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
So spill it!! LOL Yes spill it please I can't wait to hear his story. Great part. Lucky Lois! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Merriwether
Merriwether
Very enjoyable. I can't help but revel in this as this is what every 'not so perfect' gal dreams of? Cue the crickets to indicate silence.

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Hey thanks everyone for the feedback. I will have to defer posting Chapter 6 for tomorrow nite, as I just got home and I'm eating dinner at 11pm~

I guess I'll change my posting schedule to Sunday, Wednesday and Friday....

The next chapter is "the" conversation and I want to get it right the first time!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard