Next Thread
Print Thread
#32182 08/28/06 12:14 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper Party! hyper

He looked at her with his mouth open wondering what in the world was going on with Hannah. Then he drew back and said, "Hannah! You aren't pregnant, too, are you?"

"No! No, no, no, no. That's not possible."

"What's this about, Hannah?"

"I don't know. I didn't think. I just spoke." She stood up quickly. "I'll go get dad."
This conversation is worrying me. eek

That afternoon, Anamarie quietly snuck her sister into her efficiency type apartment / bedroom in her employer's home. She hadn't seen her sister, Margeaux, in ten years, so she wasn't sure how her sister and her mother had convinced her that Clark Kent's home would be a safe place for her to hide.

Now Anamarie was very worried. She felt like this was a mistake. After all, Jenni was one of the Mutilator's victims and she lived in this house.
She should have talk to Clark. eek

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#32183 08/28/06 03:34 PM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Nancy, I've got practically no time to write FDK on this, so I'm just going to summarize my feelings. I loved Hanna's conversation with Clark, and the way she asked him why Jon wouldn't marry her - that was my favorite part. I also loved seeing Clark and Bruce together. The idea of Clark hosting a graduation party when the Metropolis Mutilator may be stalking his house is totally frightening, especially since there are so many potential victims in the house - Jenni, Marilyn, Anamaria's sister, and all the young girls at the graduation party. On the other hand, the place is full of heroes ready to take on the Mutilator - Bruce, to be sure, but also Zared, Jon, and maybe even Hannah.

It could be one heck of a confrontation!

Great chapter, Nancy!

Ann

#32184 08/28/06 04:54 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thanks, Ann - Don't forget Chloe and Claire....

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
#32185 08/29/06 11:11 AM
SNL Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Another lovely installment of a very good story.

I would not want to be anyone who tries to mess with the Kent or Wayne Families. All those super heroes - the Mutilator does not stand a chance!

Now, if Meowoof is around, because of her doggy type tendancies, I would not pity any one who tried anything on her newly extended family of humans! And of course if she uses her cat skills, well, no one will stand a chance invading HER turf!

Thanks for this part and I eagerly away Part 21.

Regards,

SNL

#32186 08/29/06 06:06 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I forgot to say thank you to Maria earlier. So thank you for leaving feedback.

Thank you SNL. I'll try to put Meowoof in the next part for sure. I had thought that I would get the next part posted on Tuesday, but it didn't work out.

Have you all seen my post asking for help in giving Zared a name? Any help will be appreciated!!! (Thanks for your suggestions, Maria.)

Here's the link:
Help name Zared!

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard