Next Thread
Print Thread
#32177 08/28/06 12:14 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

As sure as his name was p53. He laughed out loud at the irony of this name. It amused him ever since he had chosen it. He loved irony.
I'm shock! eek

But then, by some unpredictable fate, his bank gave notice on his loans. This was totally unusual for the bank of Smallville. They lent their money mainly to farmers since Smallville consisted pretty much of farms. Why shouldn’t they wait until the harvest allowed their debtors to earn enough money? His debts hadn’t even been any higher than they used to be. The previous summer had also been perfect. He couldn’t see any reason for this.

Unless the real reason was not his debts but his land.

Wayne Irig, one of his oldest friends, had also lost his land. And they weren’t the only ones in Smallville. Maybe there was someone eager to buy a lot of land in Smallville. But he had no proofs for this suspicions.
confused They really need to find help for everyone that lost their land.

How about Jimmy? thumbsup

He noticed too late that something was very wrong. A searing pain in his left upper leg told him that the “whatever” – it – was a kryptonite bullet and that he now had a very big problem. The sound had faded because the evil green rock had started to rob him of his powers. The feeling was as agonizing as ever, the pain spreading through his whole body almost unbearable.
He also loses blood. eek

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Zara was pregnant? huh

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
No, I didn't think Zara was pregnant. I thought it meant that by him not going with her to New Krypton, he was losing a future chance of having children.

I thought it interesting that this came up because I immediately thought of my story 'A New Hero'. Zared, who is Clark's oldest son (and raised by Lois til she died), is also Zara's son. (No, they didn't do the deed. Clark knew nothing about it.)

Sorry it took me so long to read part 4 and post feedback.

So! Tempus is the bad guy.

I noticed the use of the word 'use' wasn't clear in a couple of spots.

And other than for those he didn’t use to fly around the world so much.
I'm not entirely sure what you meant with this one.

With this one:

Clark sped up. But with Lois, he couldn’t fly as fast as he used to. They would need a few hours to get to Germany.
It should be... he couldn't fly as fast as he usually did. Used to would give the impression that you meant he just plain couldn't fly as fast as he once did.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
So Tempus is the villain you think of? May I ask how you came to this conclusion?

I won't tell you if he is or isn't.

And other than for those he didn’t use to fly around the world so much.
What I mean is that Clark flys around the world for rescues, and barely for other reasons.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Okay, here's what made me think Tempus:

Thanks to his brilliant plan, he was prepared. All it took to start step three was a short phone call. Hopefully the man he was going to call was prepared just as well for his duty. He had put much effort in finding a reliable man. Everything would work just fine. As sure as his name was p53. He laughed out loud at the irony of this name. It amused him ever since he had chosen it. He loved irony.
As Tempus says, "Oh, god, I love the irony."

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard