Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper

Once again, the man turned to face Clark fully, as if the recording really was somehow attuned to him. “I am Jor-El, of the House of El,” the man said, and his voice acquired a more formal tone. “You, my son, are Kal-El, son of Jor-El, prince of the House of El.”

As Lois and Clark gazed at the figures, the man’s formal demeanor seemed to falter slightly. “You, Kal-El, are the culmination of a long and illustrious line of a most noble family - reaching back to the great Val-El, who set our glorious civilization in motion.
A prince! hyper

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh yay! I knew you weren't totally evil and wouldn't make them siblings...I think.

Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Kerth
Kerth
Destiny revealed! yay! hyper

Jose wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
It wasn’t until they were settled in the cab, careening through the streets of Metropolis in true downtown-cabbie-style that she realized neither she nor Clark had felt uncomfortable with those few minutes of physical closeness as they’d exited the police station.

They must be getting the hang of this whole sibling thing.
How sweet that their sheer well-being when they are around one another overcomes their fear of incest and makes them happy enough to settle for brotherly and sisterly love, if nothing else it possible.

... but it sure IS!!!!

“I am Jor-El, of the House of El,” the man said, and his voice acquired a more formal tone. “You, my son, are Kal-El, son of Jor-El, prince of the House of El.”
“You, my daughter, are Zara Than-Ar, daughter of Than-Ar and princess of the House of Ar.
They are not brother and sister!!! I knew it! (Okay, everybody knew it. Turning Lois and Clark into brother and sister must surely be against the basic rules of LNC-ficdom!)

And Lois is a princess, too! She really is Princess Elizabeth! (Okay, she's Princess Zara... well, I much prefer Princess Elizabeth.)

You, my daughter, were given in betrothal to Kal-El upon your birth. Accordingly, you became my daughter, and the right to wear the crest and the colors of the House of El were bestowed upon you. The great sculptor Jhan-Ar himself, brother to your father, gifted you with marriage bracelets of unparalleled craftsmanship; incorporating the seal of the House of El and the seal of the House of Ar within the Unending Circle.”
So Lois and Clark were really given to one another in birth marriage. Well, I'm no fan of birth marriages, but in their case I'll make an exception. And Jor-El called Lois his daughter precisely because she is his daughter-in-law. And those interlocking bracelets were really a kind of marriage symbols.

Then Lois drew in a breath she hadn’t realized she was holding, and shifted to look up into his face. “Oh! Clark - did you hear? We’re… he said we’re *not*… You’re *not* my brother! We’re… It’s –“

Whatever she’d intended to say was cut off when he rose abruptly, took the globe from her and dropped it on the couch, and pulled her to her feet. “I heard.” His voice was low and rough, sending shivers over her scalp and down her spine. “And I don’t want to talk right now.” He drew her into his arms as he spoke, cupping the back of her head with one hand, fingers tunneling into her hair. His voice was almost a whisper as he finished, “I just want to...”

His lips came down on hers. Tenderly, softly – but this was no fleeting brushing of mouths. And everything she’d ever read or heard about it paled in comparison to the real thing.
And this is simply lovely.

Okay, what now, though? Has Lex Luthor really been defeated? And regardless of whether he has or not, how long will it be before Lois and Clark can get married?

Looking forward to more of this, Janet!

Ann

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
party
Zara
party party

Framework4
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Yes! I am so relieved that they are not siblings! Thank you!!! dance

And they got Luthor!

This part has made me very happy. blush

Natascha laugh

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'm so relieved for the revelation. smile Loved the WAFFY! smile1

Andreia wink

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard