Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
If 42 is the answer then uplets must be the question! (Borgie Killer, I can fly!)

The Borg (er Borgies...) have been defeated!!

One more bad guy - or woman on a broom - to be defeated then everyone gets to hop on the yellow brick road and live happily ever after....

Even the Borg get to live happily ever after in a perpetual swing of the racket...

Last part coming soon!!

* Edited by admin to include segment no. in header.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
mean double-pawed backhands
double-pawed. hehehe1 I love that!! smile So funny!

the singularity at the dawn of time which exploded and turned into the Big Bang, which then gave rise to life, the universe and everything.
Please, please, I hope I don't find out further on that the Restaurant at the End of the Universe is in fact the Fudge Castle. ...or I scream. (I scream... ice cream... get it? HAHAHA!.. sorry...)

(impersonators because no one could play tennis like Björn)
Hehe! Definitely! smile

Bernie, Bernard, Bernette, Bernice, Bernadette, Wisteria, Jor, El, Lara, Zara, Sara, Ching, Ling, Lucy, little Lois, little Clark, Lane, Jerome, Teri, Dean, George, Cain, Tanaka, Superbubba, Krypto, Hatcher (the name was now available again since the previous Hatcher was now Krypto), Kal (that name was now available because Naughty's mouse was hurt and deleted him and changed him into a her named Wisteria), Mark, Ghent, Lola, Brook, Chloe, Claire, Jon, Zared, Jama, Lara, Jenni, Hannah, Meowoof, Caitlyn, and Batman.**
...can we order them alphabetically? LOL!
BTW, you'll notice you have two Lara's in there. I mean, I know I'm lovable, but seriously...
rotflol

And so on this *night* with a *wing*
AHhh!!! NightWing! You guys are too much!!! smile

Wisteria just kept desperately looking for a man - almost any man.
Throw her a plumber, won't you? wink

Happily going to read the last part. laugh

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard