Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Okay, there hasn't been any feedback on the last chapter of Strange Revelations, so once again, I'm starting it. dance

Nancy

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Classicalla I just wanted to thank you for editing this story and posting it here. I have been reading along with it as you reposted it, and again laughing myself silly.

This was a lot of fun and I appreciate you taking the time to spiffy it up. I can't wait for the upcoming part with RatLab. No, I mean RabLab? No, I got it, LabRab. No no, LabRat. Yeah, that's it. Hee hee. wink

Hmm, hope she doesn't mind that her name ended up in all this silliness... along with ClassMetro and Naughty Toc. laugh

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Yes, me, too, Nancy! Thanks for editing and posting our story, which we had a total blast writing. Hope somebody can persuade LabRab, eh, RabLab, eh, MabRab, eh, RatLat - my God what is her name now????? - when we come to that part in our story!!!

Ann

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Who knows? Maybe LabLat er MabLat... er ...

Maybe she can tell us.....

rotflol

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
ok... I'm not sure where the FDK for part 6 went, but I'm guessing this one here is for both 6 and 7, so here goes.... wink

small packages of instant water (just add water) [...] Lex repellents [...] The contents of her handbag clogged up Hobb's Bay, turning parts of it into a landfill
That's just SO funny! The instant water made me laugh so much, I almost choked on my diet coke. wink

"If forty-two is the answer to life, the universe and everything, then what is the question?"
YESSSSSSSSS!!!! laugh
I love the Hitchiker's Guide!!

Pigs? In space?
Oooh! I admit, I didn't see it coming - idiot me... I should have gotten it before. LOL!

Link Hogthrob and Dr. Julius Strangepork, of the of the USS Swinetrek, I presume? I'm guessing that's why Kermit and Miss Piggy show up later, too. hehehe! smile

Great parts! smile On my way to read the next! *swoooosh*

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thank Toc for the instant water!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
instant water. LOL! I'm still laughing. hehehe! And I loved the coffee-berg, although I think this is in another part... anyway..

Just add Water! hahaha! laugh

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard