Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hehehe! smile I love how crazy this story is. smile

Classic Metro was about to launch into a prepared evil speech when something caught his attention. He stopped in his tracks, snapping a hand into the air, "Halt, Goons!"
ROFL! "Halt, Goons!" - I don't know just why I find this so amusing, but I laughed so hard, it woke my boyfriend. ;-)

Dang, girl, I thought the Borg were coming up cause of the ST convention.. They are supposed to, right, I didn't hallucinate you guys saying they would, right? (I have to say this, cause it's a funny coincidence: they're an old ST episode playing on TV right now - and guess what... Kirk is kissing the girl... I wonder if he'll drop dead? LOL)

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ann created Classic Metro. I ran with the split personality which was added to by others. Ann knew I'm a nurse with psychiatric experience so I don't know if she set that up or not.

Doc did the goons bit.

Yeah, we got Borg, we got Picard, we've even got steam rollers. Ann took care of the Borg in a most unusual way! We hope you will enjoy it!!

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
This is great! rotflol

Jackie

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
And Jackie, I so promise the best is yet to come. I've hardly been able to stop laughing long enough to edit some of it.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard