Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#31727 08/17/06 10:35 AM
Sue S. Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Okay, okay! I've told myself I can't be reading other people's stories while I'm still writing, but COME ON! With that title? How could I not click on the link?

BWAAAAA!

I absolutely loved it, once I figured out what was going on. Then I had to read it again (and again). My favorite is MacGyver!Lex - able to build anything from an odd assortment of junk.

Well done!

clap clap clap

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
#31728 08/17/06 11:41 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, I hate stories about Lex, but I just couldn't resist to see what the premise was about. Cute!

And just think what could happen if you added a few more Lexes to the mix. Could you call that a Lexmix?

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
#31729 08/17/06 12:12 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
LOL! It's witty and funny, I loved it! With a title like that I was expecting..well.. something else, but this is a lot better than what I expected anyway. wink

I'm with Sue about the MacGuyver-Lex - he's great! All he's missing is some rubber bands and a couple paper-clips to conquer the world. hehe!

Well done!!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
#31730 08/17/06 03:42 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
I think he'd need a stick of bubblegum -- or at least the wrapper -- too. wink

Great little fic! thumbsup

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
#31731 08/18/06 01:28 AM
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
That is funny! I can just see Kevin Spacey, John Shea, and Gene Hackman all trying to stare each other down. And the poor little doggy, not to mention her dumb mistress! At least the puppy didn't align herself with a psychotic murderer. Hey, Carol, every once in a while it really is the victim's fault.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard