Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Okay, no one else has posted feedback....

Okay, guys, give this story a try!

There's another feedback thread called 'Stupid Ideas'. Well we got 'em!! One idea suggested Superman vs. The Smurfs.

Here's what MetroRhodes said in that thread:

Ha! CKWB - check out the Round Robin fic that Classicalla is posting if you want to see some weird ideas get tossed around. Especially if you'd like to see something with the Smurfs in it. They make an appearance in the story eventually.
We have a rampaging Elvis, the Borg, a naughty lady (very naughty), and even the Smurfs!! We've got Superman in a kilt!!! We've got LabRab, RabLat, and LabRat!!! We've even got pirates!!

Read it! The writers think you won't regret it!!!!

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
hehehe! Funny! smile

"I, uh... I, uh... wouldn't be able to eat some of your chocolate without them. I wouldn't know where to dip my fruit."
"dip my fruit" .... excuse-me for saying this, but it sounds ridiculously naughty to me... Maybe it's because it's late and I spent all evening trying to fix a damned computer, but seriously... Dip his fruit. ROFL!!! I love it! laugh

I'll bet the whole discussing boxers vs. briefs came to you guys after a certain chat on IRC... hehehe! laugh

and with those red briefs over your pants, I don't think anyone will be looking at your face!
ROFL!!! We rarely look at his face anyway.
(OMG, did I say that out loud?) ;-)

"Come on, let's get you into a shower," he said, giving her an amused look.
Ooooh, well now I can see that I wasn't the only one with a bit of a dirty mind. Maybe I need a shower too. ;-)

Come now, my dear Super Clark, surely you can think of something better than breakfast. Let's start with a shirt and some kind of pants.
No, no! Lois... you're not supposed to be getting *dressed*... hehehe!

An Elvis sighting?
Great Shades of Elvis! (couldn't help myself!)

Can't wait to find out when the smurfs come in. That ought to be fun. hehehe! Just please tell me the shampoo wasn't the same kind as in IASWAA and the smurfs show up simply cause now Lois is as short as they are.... Then again, she'd be one heck of a Smurfette... LOL!

Question (serious one..) how did you guys write this story, was it one paragraph per person or one section per person, or?? you're not saying. Just curious. smile

Well, I'm off for a little chocolate myself now. Hehe! Broken computers make me hungry. ;-)

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thanks, Lara, the dipping of fruit was meant to be bordering on naughty....

No - no shrinking of Clark or Lois... at least not from shampoo....

Just please tell me the shampoo wasn't the same kind as in IASWAA
Smurfette Lois - cute! (It's a shame we didn't think of it...)

This story was supposed to be one paragraph at a time, but sometimes we got a long winded. For the most part, we alternated throughout the entire story. Some of the authors were much more prolific than others.

I'll will be posting part 2 tomorrow.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
This story was supposed to be one paragraph at a time, but sometimes we got a long winded. For the most part, we alternated throughout the entire story. Some of the authors were much more prolific than others.
That's pretty much what I thought smile Because most of the round-robin stories I've seen show the name of the author before each section, so I figured this one must have been done differently. Besides, I got the feeling from reading the dialog that it had been written by more than one person. wink

I'll will be posting part 2 tomorrow.
Coolness! I hope I'll be able to sneak a peek during my lunch hour, then. smile

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Classicalla - no shrinking? Did you forget that part later on???

I do believe that there is some shrinking later...

Yes, we took turns writing it. Believe it or not it was timid little me who wrote the part about the dipping of the fruit... blush What can I say, I was dipping my toe in nfic waters at the time.

Glad you're enjoying it Lara! The other people who took turns goofing around with me on this story are so talented. I had a hard time keeping up with them. laugh

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
I don't remember Lois and Clark shrinking... I haven't edited the whole thing though... lol Well, at least it wasn't the shampoo...

Gosh, if DJ hadn't stayed a little timid, this thing would have been nfic without a doubt... She rescued us on many occasions. (Of course nfic comedy might have been a hoot...)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ha ha ha! Speaking of keeping us on track, that was actually when I shrank Lois, I was trying to get us back on track and out of *n* territory.

Here, I'll give the readers a little teaser of an upcoming scene (and give you a refresher Nancy):

(Let's see if I can steer us back on track, tee hee)...

Lois, would you like to see? I could uh... ah... ah... ahhhhhchooooo!

Clark sneezed on Lois and unfortunately he had some leftover Mxy dust in his lungs, when he sneezed on her, she disappeared.

"Lois? Lois!"

"Clark?"

He could hear her but he couldn't see her. What possibly could have happened? Then he noticed some movement out of the corner of his eye. He focused very carefully and could finally make out a 3 inch tall miniature Lois. Oh no!

"What did you do? she cried. "You are in big... uh little trouble, Mister!"

Hee hee hee... laugh

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Hah!!!! I remember that one, DJ!

Seriously, people, we had a blast writing this!

Ann

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Yeah, me too, now. I was just thinking of shrinking shampoo as in 'It's a Small World After All'.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's a brilliant story and I want to read more of it.

Also check out my Stupid Ideas challenge people.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I do believe that there is some shrinking later...
I'm almost sorry that the part of that scene was posted - for a while there I thought this was going to get into the "shrinkage factor"... (yes, I probably watch too much Seinfeld..) LOL!

Believe it or not it was timid little me who wrote the part about the dipping of the fruit...
smile Well, I thought it was... mmm... delicious? hehehe! (the idea, I mean! The idea!!! I dunno anything about the fruit. I swear!!!)

"You are in big... uh little trouble, Mister!"
You guys are SO hilarious! dance )

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fantastic!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
By the way, I dunno how much of a Spider-Fan you are, but if need any info on Venom, let me know....

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
By the way, I dunno how much of a Spider-Fan you are, but if need any info on Venom, let me know....
I'm a big fan of Spidey, actually, so I should be OK, but thanks for offering - I appreciate it! smile

Just a fun little bit of trivia: Eddie Brock used to be a reporter - he worked for The Daily Globe. For some reason, I'm getting a sense of déjà-vu right here... LOL!

(edit: sorry for going completely off topic here... I promise I'll keep further talk of the challenge where it belongs)

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard