OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. grumble

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#31577 08/12/06 03:31 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Clark never dated Mayson, but she was chasing him even after he and Lois had started dating.

Does anybody trust her? Except maybe some guy with the last name of Smith that she nabbed and married?

Thanks for your comments, Maria! How lovely to get feedback so soon.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
#31578 08/13/06 03:08 AM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I have so, so little time today, Nancy. You're getting no quotes from me today, sorry.

Anyway, let me say this about Clark and Caitlyn... if I didn't have this borderline psychiatric diagnosis hangup on the idea that Clark must never have an intimate relationship with anyone but Lois... well, if I didn't have this buried-to-my-neck-in-concrete hangup about Clark and Lois I would like your portrayal of the romance between Clark and Caitlyn. So, the rest of you out there who aren't so crazily hung up on the idea of only, only Lois for Clark.... Why don't you give Caitlyn a chance?

As always, there was a lot of great stuff in this chapter! Meowoof!!! Hey, I'm a total, total fan! Please, Nancy, send the kitty my way so I can get to scratch behind her ear too, please? hyper

And the Metropolis Mutilator was married to Anamaria's sister??? Oh, wow. Oh, wow. And that sister agreed to be interviewed on TV? And she had to shoot her ex-husband some years back when he became too totally crazy and threatening? And that's when Clark had to save his life? And the Mutilator, who wasn't yet the Mutilator back then, thought that Clark was God? And now the Mutilator is on the loose again, having just murdered a female guard? And he has no fewer than three reasons to come to Clark's house and murder: One, he may want to take revenge on Anamarie for what her sister did to him; two, he may want to finish the job he started on Jenni; and three, he may want to kill "God" who has stopped him from killing a woman or two! Oh, wow, wow, Nancy. What a plot development!!!

And then Mayson Drake-Smith comes to Clark's home and demands to speak to Superman. And Clark is going to tell her his secret. And she distrusts, maybe still hates, Superman. And she believes she was once dating Clark, maybe more than dating him. Oh, wow. Oh, wow. I don't trust Mayson, Nancy, most certainly not with Clark's secret!

Gaaahhh!!! Please remember there is only so much I can take in terms of horrible A-plots!!!

Ann

#31579 08/13/06 05:59 AM
SNL Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hi,

Another brilliant part.

I love the way Meowoof is starting to take over the house and is making herself at home.

Looking forward to the next part.

SNL

#31580 08/13/06 07:50 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'll fix Mayson - have no fear. I'll fix her up good.... Don't like that woman...

Maria, TOC, and SNL - I'm so glad you like my 'characterization' of Meowoof. [Linked Image]

So I'm wondering, what did you guys think of the first part? Or did poor Caitlyn haunt you away from it?

Meowoof and a few other friends are available at Cosgan\'s Smilies

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Thanks for reading my story!!! [Linked Image]

#31581 08/13/06 08:09 AM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
So I'm wondering, what did you guys think of the first part? Or did poor Caitlyn haunt you away from it?
Umm, ah, yeah, 'fraid she did....

Ann (taking cover) eek peep

#31582 08/13/06 05:08 PM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Actually, Nancy, I'd like to say this for the record. How many times have I complained, now, about Lois being dead in your story? Forty-two times? One hundred and thirty-seven? Sorry, in-joke form our round robin on the other board....

The thing is, it's time for me to stop complaining about Lois being dead here. That's one of the most important premises of your story, and I accept - I really, really do - that there is no way you can bring Lois back. She's gone. So, the question is - should Clark move on? He has met this really great woman, Caitlyn. Should he move on with her? Let's make two questions out of that one. First, do *I* want to read about Clark's erotic relationship with Caitlyn? No, because I have this psychiatric diagnosis Lois and Clark hangup. Should *you* write about Clark and Caitlyn's erotic relationship? Yes, because that is how you visualized your story from the beginning.

Trust your own vision, Nancy. You brought Caitlyn into this story because you wanted to paint a realistic picture of how a family devastated by death can go on and look to the future. You have already shown us that Caitlyn is very important to Clark and his kids. Stick to your original premise and tell your story the way you want it to be told.

Ann

#31583 08/14/06 12:21 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Giggles....

Don't be so sure about Lois. But it won't be anything like you might imagine.....

That's probably another story in the same arc, though....

I haven't decided yet.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard