Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
I've already started posting this over on the nfic boards. However, in the meantime, I managed to pg the story. So I'm posting the first three parts all at once to get you catched up over here.

I think I managed to get all the 'n' sections out of this story. However, if you see something you think crosses the line, please let me know.

Also, just to let you know, I know how many parts there are going to be to this story. However, I'm still not prepared to tell you yet laugh . One thing about posting in parts is that you don't know how close you are to the end - increasing the suspense.

Anyway, part four will be posted either later today or tomorrow - to keep you up to speed with the people reading the nfic version.

You should be aware that I had to, at times, make some substantial changes to this story so that the pg people would be able to know information that is necessary to the story. So the two stories aren't exactly alike. But the essence is the same.

Anyway, hope you all enjoy.

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
oooh! I'm loving this story! smile I've read the 1st part only so far - lunch hour is over so the rest will need to wait a bit. ;-)

I can't wait to find out just exactly which Lois that is and what's happened to Clark. laugh

Well done!! thumbsup

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Glad you're enjoying it, Lara. Thanks for the feedback.

ML

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
M
Blogger
Blogger
M
Interesting concept, as usual, ML. I've read the four parts and eagerly await part 5. Reading in serial format isn't one of my favorite things to do, but I'm enjoying this.
Marge

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard