Next Thread
Print Thread
#31321 08/04/06 04:38 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

They both seemed genuinely happy to be in town, visiting her, although she couldn’t help but notice that her mother’s eyes were immediately drawn to Jenny’s midsection.

Her mom pointed out that Jenny was getting bigger, even before saying hello. Jenny had sighed and smiled, recognizing the subtle reminder of her ties to CJ for what it was.
Her parent don't know? hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great story! I've just finally read all the parts thus far so I'm just now commenting and that's why my comments are lengthy. laugh

When you first introduced Nightwing in Chapter 7, I could not understand why in the world CJ told Dick Grayson the following: hyper

I also thought it was great that CJ went to the cafeteria of Wayne Enterprises to mingle with the 'common' folks. I loved it that he made a new friend - Stanley, and that he didn't want to tell Stanley his name (also Chapter 7). :p

Stanley smiled. “So if I want to discuss a few ideas with you, how can I get a hold of you, Sam?”

“Just call upstairs and ask for me.” The answer was suspiciously vague, and CJ cringed a little as he said it.

“Call upstairs?” Stanley asked with raised eyebrows. “The corporate office is a big place, and something tells me you aren’t the only guy named Sam working at this joint.”

CJ looked down, took a deep breath, then regarded his new friend again. He would find out the truth eventually, he supposed. Better to tell Stanley himself than to have him find out the hard way. “I just hate being called Mr. Wayne, that’s all. It always feels like people are talking to my father when they do.”
Should I say that Chapter 7 was one of my favorites? clap

I really love it that Laura is playing Robin. evil

Then in Chapter 12:

“What does this have to do with Sam Wayne, though?” Jenny’s dad asked. Even before the words were spoken, the door to the study opened, and without a sound, CJ slipped into the room. Jenny couldn’t help but smile as their eyes met, and it was only a moment before everyone followed her gaze and looked toward their new visitor.

“It has everything to do with him,” CJ said.

Before he could finish speaking, Jenny’s mother passed out on the couch.
That was just great and what a way to end a chapter - great teaser! rotflol

twins

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Kerth
Kerth
Nice to see this continuing - Love the "Clark's Superman and CJ's still alive" double whammy. Could have done it a bit more gently though...

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
SNL Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Wow!!! thumbsup

Looking forward to some more.

SNL

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oooh. SNL, I kind of thought the same thing about Nightwing and Laura, but let's wait awhile, huh? A long while, okay? Laura is 17 and Dick Grayson is probably old enough to be her father in this story line. eek eek eek

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Where are you!

MAF

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard