Next Thread
Print Thread
#31313 08/04/06 08:13 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1 smile1

"No. But I do know you need to hear it. I guess the reason it has been hard for me is that it feels almost like.. like.. a betrayal."

"Clark, do you really think Lois would not want you to be happy? Do you think she would want you to be alone and lonely because you feel you are betraying her? From what you've told me about her, I can't imagine that to be true."
Is good he feels guilty. thumbsup That was Bruce telling her to be careful.

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Before I get started on the real Chapter 15, I thought I'd do a little tank ending for those of you hate Caitlyn.

As Caitlyn was running up the stairs, she slipped on a banana peel and fell over the rail and broke her arm. She was so incensed that Superman didn't keep her from getting hurt that she ran out into the street and got hit by a semi. She plans on haunting Clark and everyone who hates her forever
That's me!!! I will be haunted by Caitlyn! Because I do hate her. Or, rather, no, I don't hate *her*; I hate the fact that she is about to start a sexual relationship with Lois Lanes's husband and soulmate, Superman.

And since I'll have nothing constructive to say about Clark and Caitlyn, I'll try to refrain from commenting on them.

I don't have much time to comment at all, Nancy, sorry, but I do love Clark's kids. The scene with Jon and Hanna was terrific! I love that Hanna turned out to be half-Kryptonian and that she is Bruce's step-daughter rather than his biological daughter. Does Bruce know? I suppose he does, but it would be cool if he didn't. Some day you'll have to tell us more about Hanna's mother and biological father, and you'll also have to tell us more about Bruce Wayne's relationship with Hannah, Hannah's mother, and Clark.

I loved the revelation scene! So fascinating that Hannah has never dared to practice using her superpowers. She can learn a lot with Jon's help.

Anyway, there are so many things that I love about your story, and then there is two big things that I hate. (Lois's death is the other one.) But, well... Caitlyn is already hounding me for my grouchiness, you know? wink

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Maria and Ann - I knew you'd like that Tank ending.

And Ann when you made this comment in Feedback for Part 12, I darn near thought I'd faint:

I was *really* intrigued to hear that Clark knows of two Kryptonian-Humans whom we haven't met. I would personally love it if one of them had been Hanna, Batman's daughter! But I guess not. These Kryptonian-Humans are the products of rape, of male Kryptonians raping human females, and that certainly rules out the possibility that Hanna would be half Kryptonian. But I loved that suggestion that she might not actually know that Batman is her father!
...especially since I'd already written the Jon / Hannah revelation part. You are just too perceptive.

I'd originally intended the Jon / Hannah revelation to be a vignette, but this story is getting so long, I just decided to post it all. I am going to try to divide it up and make some changes before I archive it.

Maria, the reason I put this in...

...She smiled, "You know, before mom actually told me my real father was one of the New Kryptonian’s, I'd already figured out that I was different. Only I thought dad was Superman. Until I caught mom bandaging up a knife wound. I still don't know why he wouldn't go to the hospital or why he didn't want to talk about it. Mom wouldn't tell me, either. Pretty weird, if you ask me." She just shrugged.
... is to show that Hannah realized her dad couldn't be Superman because he had a knife wound. Her dad, Bruce Wayne, is Batman, though. Hannah just doesn't know. I noticed I do need to add that her mom was bandaging her dad's knife wound.

Hannah's mother is Bruce Wayne's wife. This will come out in the next chapter or two. Don't worry, Ann. There is no happy marriage between the two. There was something in the Jon / Hannah revelation about their marriage being strained but I edited it out for some reason. I can't remember exactly why, now.

Bruce does not yet know about Hannah. But he has suspicions.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
SNL Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I'm not sure about Caitlin but I have enjoyed reading another fantastic part of this story. smile1

I loved the interaction between Jon and Hannah and I look forward to some more.

Dear Clark... all these super Kryptonian hormones around the place, he might need to escape to get some peace to fully recover... or just lay back and enjoy his family - a perfect way for a Kent Family member to get better.

Please keep the parts coming. party

Regards,

SNL

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thanks for your comments SNL. Kryptonian hormones indeed... And five of them are teenagers (Zared, Jon, Hannah, Chloe, and Claire)and one is an impending teenager (Jama). Let's not forget Clark's hormones since he's in a new relationship. rotflol

The next part will be posted later today or maybe in the morning. wink

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
As Caitlyn was running up the stairs, she slipped on a banana peel and fell over the rail and broke her arm. She was so incensed that Superman didn't keep her from getting hurt that she ran out into the street and got hit by a semi. She planed on haunting Clark and everyone who hated her forever
In the afterlife however she found herself set upon by an only slightly hositile Lois Lane. Caitlyn fled to the deepest part of the realm and hid out for several billion years.

Framework4
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Framework, If I have your permission, I'll use that with the next story.... cat

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard