Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#31173 07/28/06 08:53 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup I think Danny is trying to do his best as a single father. I think he is good father!

Okay, readers, you tell me... Does Danny get to remember... or not?
thumbsup He should keep his memories it will be good for the family to have a male nurse that knows the secret and he seems to be interest in science it will good for Bernie.

thumbsup Danny needs Clark as friend to help him be a better father. A male man that he can talk too, Danny seems to be a lonely guy with heavy weight on his shoulders.

thumbsup It is good for father and daughter relation.

Get back Here! hyper

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I don't have much time here, Nancy, but I really liked this part. It intrigued me. I thought that Danny really shaped up, and I think, and hope, that he can be trusted with the secret. Like Maria, I hope that his knowledge can bring him and Jenni closer.

I really liked *how* Danny found out about Zared! What a shock to the poor boy to find that the nurse looking after him in his superhero guise is his pregnant girlfriend's father!!!

I liked how you used the Kryptonian telepathy here, too. But, honestly Nancy, *don't* let Clark wipe other people's memories. It was plenty bad enough what he did to Lois in Superman II. That movie put me off Superman for ten years, you know!

I was *really* intrigued to hear that Clark knows of two Kryptonian-Humans whom we haven't met. I would personally love it if one of them had been Hanna, Batman's daughter! But I guess not. These Kryptonian-Humans are the products of rape, of male Kryptonians raping human females, and that certainly rules out the possibility that Hanna would be half Kryptonian. But I loved that suggestion that she might not actually know that Batman is her father!

Great chapter, Nancy! I really, really liked it.

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Gracious sakes, TOC. You are too good - just too intuitive. I'll leave it at that....

I guess both of you can see that I've used ideas from Superman franchises other than L&C.

Once again thanks for your comments.

Oh, Maria - Clark was at S.T.A.R. labs for a post surgery check-up when the docs decided he needed blood.

From Part 11

During a check-up at the S.T.A.R. labs, Bernie encouraged a blood transfusion. Clark said, "Absolutely not. I will not let my son be exposed to kryptonite on account of me."
Originally this said he had a check-up at the lab, but I changed it to a check-up at S.T.A.R. labs so it would be easier to understand.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard