#31079 07/21/06 08:08 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#31080 07/21/06 01:08 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
OOPS. blush Zared was adopted. Jon was not. I'll fix it. I missed that.

I haven't given Bruce a wife or Hannah a mother, so I can't answer that question.

Danny didn't know Dr. Klein until he started at Star Labs.

In the beginning, I'd only planned on there being five or six Kent kids, but in honor or TOC (Ann) who has been reading my stories, too, I decided on seven. What's one or two more? Besides I like big families. (You can read Ann's story, Sara Lois Rose, at Anne's Place. Lois and Clark have seven daughters in that story.) Ann also read Intrusion and gave me valuable feedback before I posted it - both versions. I haven't posted the nfic version, but I may.

By the way, Maria, I hope you like tostones... wink

I lived in PR for a while - Naranjito and Arroyo... thumbsup

Nancy

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
#31081 07/21/06 02:12 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

In the beginning, I'd only planned on there being five or six Kent kids, but in honor or TOC (Ann) who has been reading my stories, too, I decided on seven. What's one or two more? Besides I like big families. (You can read Ann's story, Sara Lois Rose, at Anne's Place. Lois and Clark have seven daughters in that story.)
Lois and Clark didn't waste much time. drool Love tostones, araƱitas and mofongo.

I'm from Caguas.

MAF

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#31082 07/21/06 02:50 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
smile1 I had tostones and aranitas yesterday.

I can't figure out how to get the ~ over the n.

Nancy

#31083 07/21/06 03:11 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Easy

Open 'Office Word 2003' blank page

Go to 'Tools' - 'Spelling and Grammar'

Specify in language - Spanish (Puerto Rico)

MAF

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
MAF
#31084 07/21/06 04:40 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Why Danny didn't recognize the house?

He was there the night before.

MAF

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
MAF
#31085 07/21/06 08:13 PM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
In the beginning, I'd only planned on there being five or six Kent kids, but in honor or TOC (Ann) who has been reading my stories, too, I decided on seven. What's one or two more?
Wow! Thanks, Nancy! I'm certainly honored. I did read this chapter before and I did like all the kids. (I noticed that most of the kids were girls, too, and I wondered.... Well, you know, they have seven daughters in my story! wink )

Like Maria, I was confused when I read that Jon was adopted, but apparently he wasn't, so I don't have to ask about that. I like the idea that Lois was pregnant and they didn't know it when they adopted Zared.

As for Jon dating Batman's daughter... I like it, but at the same time, I don't. The reason is how I think about Batman and Superman. To me, Superman is this faithful guy who is destined to be with Lois, while Batman is the brooding crimefighter/playboy who flitters from flower to flower. You know what I think about Lois's absence (and Caitlin's presence) in this story. Please don't make Batman a happily married guy - he really isn't that sort of person - when you don't allow Superman that privilege!

However, Batman may well have a daughter even if he isn't a model husband, and the idea of Superman's son dating Batman's daughter is a good one.

Ann

#31086 07/21/06 10:33 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Why Danny didn't recognize the house?

He was there the night before.
Danny, as well as Clark and Zared were at Star Labs - not the house. Danny's new job is at Star Labs.

As I said, I haven't given Bruce a wife or Hannah a mother, but the ideas running around in my head are not a happy marriage - if he's even married. If I make him married at all it will be a marriage of convenience only.

I fixed the story so it no longer reads that Jon was adopted. That was a mistake I didn't catch and my beta just looks for technical type errors.

Part 12 coming soon.

Nancy

#31087 07/25/06 10:13 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I have posted a few minor additions to Part 11. Sorry Part 12 is taking so long. I will post it today or tomorrow.

Nancy

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard