Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#3090 06/13/03 10:38 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Whee! razz I'm glad Lois called Clark, and that he was there! Nothing like a common enemy to draw people together wink Lex's comments about Lois having a secret fantasy were cruel -- was that just a guess or has word leaked out somehow?

And then Clark is adorable again, about riding to the White's with Lois.

Do I mind spending time with you? Being with you in a car? In close quarters? Do I mind? Have I died? Gone to heaven? Did I win the lottery? How did life suddenly get so great?
Love it, love it, love it!

Please please please write more, soon... even if it's more whams, or the date, or whatever, I don't care, just gimme more...

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
“Okay Clark. Good – then… then it’s a date.”
Ahhh. What a place to stop. Somebody mop me up off the floor! I'm just in a puddle of waff here. razz razz And it really frosts my cookies just thinking about how he was able to get to her just because he acts like evil Kal. But yay, Clark's going to protect her from him.

Keep it coming!
Jen hyper

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Wow! smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
Yay..It's a date!!

I love this! Clark is so giddy and Lois is so hopeful..awww!

...it really frosts my cookies...
LOL Jenn!!

Yeah..Lex really is a nasty SOB razz razz and Clark is "my hero"!!

Leela..keep it coming, can't wait for MORE!

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Very interesting instalment.

Lex is not a nice man. But him being just a boorish guest is not a wham. A wham would be... you can imagine. (it includes crying and wailing by those few who actually survive).

I suppose the next part will be that happy waffy dinner party, so we'll have to wait for Luthor's plan for another instalment.

Tank (who can't believe that Lois didn't just tell Lex, that she had no desire to see him or talk to him... ever again)

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Leela

An excellent part! smile1

I love this and can't wait to read the next part.

Tricia cool

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ditto to all. I loved the It's a Date line! Oh Lord will I live long enough to see a smoochie in this story! Good job as usual Leela and thanks for posting so soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
L
L Offline
Columnist
Columnist
L
Tank -

Patience...

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
Features Writer
Features Writer
Leela! Wow...This was another *great* part. I was sooo happy for Clark. As Pam said, he was so cute
She's okay with it! She's okay with it!
when he was trying not to get too excited, and then Lois was getting excited about it too, even when she kept telling herself that she shouldn't be. Yup, they're getting closer. And here she didn't even get scared, even for a second, when first seeing Clark - yes, maybe it was because she was all worried about Lex, but it was another *big* step forward. And so maybe the next time she sees Clark, she won't get scared either, or her fear won't last as long... More steps forward. Excellent.

The whole scene with Lex. It may not be the wham that Tank is anxiously waiting for, but it was scary. Lex was incredibly menacing and incredibly creepy here. He was very quick to pick up on Lois' reactions to him and didn't hesitate to use that to his advantage. And he'll remember that for their next encounter.

And of course, I loved this. I mean, who wouldn't... [Linked Image]
Do I mind spending time with you? Being with you in a car? In close quarters? Do I mind? Have I died? Gone to heaven? Did I win the lottery? How did life suddenly get so great? “I don’t mind at all, Lois.” And as he said this, he gave her a smile that was dazzling.

She stared at him, trying not to let her jaw drop at the effect his smile had on her. What is it about him that makes me feel so good?

“Okay Clark. Good – then… then it’s a date.”
And I'm with Pam. Please write more soon, whether it's dates or whams or whatever...just more, please... smile

KathyM

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
L
L Offline
Columnist
Columnist
L
Thank you everyone.

I continue to be amazed at the praise, and the kindness.

You folks are wonderful and your comments are strong inspiration/motivation to write.

I actually know where I'm taking this the next bunch of installations, and I keep trying to grab writing time where I can!

Thanks again!

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Yay, it's working! smile1 Just keep writing, Leela, and we'll keep telling you how fabulous it is <g>

and this:

Tank -

Patience...
I find incredibly ominous... peep

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Features Writer
Features Writer
Leela,
graet part
ditto others
I loved it
more soon please
merry

Ren Offline
Blogger
Blogger
Thank you, Leela, for another wonderful part. It was also great to see that you managed to write so many parts within just a few weeks. smile I'm looking forward to the next one.

Ren

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard