Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper

Get back here! hyper hyper

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yeah get back here quick! Excellent! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
awesome!! thumbsup thumbsup hyper

You're the icing on my cake.
What's that?
Chocolate, of course.
--
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
More soon please! Poor Clark. I hope Lois doesn't dump him because he's run off again...

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Merriwether
Merriwether
I hope I don't have to wait until Monday to read the next part. I can't remember the posting schedule at the moment for this fic.

Well, how mad will she be!?

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
P
Columnist
Columnist
P
Thank you all very much. I'm glad you're enjoying my story.

Poor Clark. I hope Lois doesn't dump him because he's run off again...
Don't worry. As I said, I prefer the happy endings, so no dumping. Even if that doesn't rule out giving him a hard time.

I hope I don't have to wait until Monday to read the next part. I can't remember the posting schedule at the moment for this fic.
Actually, there is no schedule for posting this fic. I post each part as soon as I can. The parts are already written, but before posting a part, I have to translate the previous one in French, since I post my story in french boards too (I know what you're thinking: Franch is my native language, I should be writing in french and then translate in english to post here, but no. I write in english, and then I translate in french - I have less trouble to write the english version when I'm not trying to follow a text already written in another language.)

And then, when the traduction is over, I have to read one more time the next part, editing all the tipoes and grammar error I am able to detect by myself. And then, I can post.

There is no schedule at all. I just post when I can. And I'm afraid you'll have to wait Monday, or maybe even later for the next part, since I won't have time to work on it today or tomorrow. Sorry.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
where are you??
huh

You're the icing on my cake.
What's that?
Chocolate, of course.
--
P
Columnist
Columnist
P
Sorry. Real Life took a lot of my time at the moment, but I should be able to post tomorrow. In fact, I promise to post tomorrow. I'm half way in editing the part (well... the tipoes I'm able to detect anyway).

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard