Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
Ohh, nice save, Clark! I'm really glad Mayson wasn't hurt again. And I wonder just how strongly Clark feels about her. He was about as rough with that intruder as he could be without actually hurting the guy.

Mayson's self-control is hanging by a thread. And even though you began this story as Mayson's hopeless romance (and are still describing it this way), it could go in another direction, especially since it looks like Lois is in serious danger now. Will Clark be able to save her, too? Will Dan Scardino be a good guy or a bad guy? Will he get close to Mayson and replace Clark in her heart? Or, in the spirit of total disaster, will Dan the secret Intergang assassin kill Lois, and will Clark blame himself and withdraw and finish shattering Mayson's heart?

I know, that was mean. But this is still good. I've missed it, and I hope the muse isn't AWOL.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Top Banana
Top Banana
I hope Dan and Mayson get together. I cannot bear the thought of Clark with anyone else but Lois. peep

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
S
SJH Offline
Features Writer
Features Writer
S
Oh hell. Mayson is all vulnerable, sacrificing, understanding and stuff, I kinda like her. Did I just say that?

"I'm red-eyed, tired and drunk" Teri Hatcher
"Fun will now commence" 7of9

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard