#30459 06/17/06 08:09 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
“It’s over, Clark. Everything’s over.” “It’s a real marriage.
Very nicely done. I like the whole way this was setup. But I am getting this really bad feeling that Officer Andrea is going to be ground up by this and so it Lois.

If Andrea dies evil

Framework4
Top Banana
Top Banana
I just caught up with the last two chapters. Well done! clap I am enjoying this story immensely. I'm glad you decided to post, even without a beta. (I hope your beta is OK! Have you heard from her?)

I agree with Maria, Lois is being just a *tad* self-centered and melodramatic here. But then, she always thought that she was special to him, so I can understand that she is devastated when she is forced to acknowledge that the marriage is for real.

I really liked Andrea's answer to Lois' question. Very logical, very well thought-out. In fact, this entire story is well thought-out (and well-written.) I am eager for more...

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
P
Columnist
Columnist
P
Thank you all.

Maria, you're almost always the firts one to comment on my story, and I'm very grateful to you for that.

Very nicely done. I like the whole way this was setup. But I am getting this really bad feeling that Officer Andrea is going to be ground up by this and so it Lois.
Don't have a bad feeling. smile I like the stories with happy endings, so I can promise you everything will go just fine. wink

You have Clark in a nice tight box that's closing in around him. Very well done.
Thank you very much. I wanted this feeling of a Clark in a trap, but I didn't think I succeded wrinting it, so i'm glad you noticed wink

I hope your beta is OK! Have you heard from her?)
No. I don't even see her post here either. That's very worrying. I don't really know her, so maybe this kind of absence are not something we need to worry about, but I'm worried nonetheless. I really wish I'd know what happened. I really wish she's fine.

I agree with Maria, Lois is being just a *tad* self-centered and melodramatic here. But then, she always thought that she was special to him, so I can understand that she is devastated when she is forced to acknowledge that the marriage is for real.
Yes. I wanted to write Lois that way because I think that she would have reacted a little excessively selfish and childish, even by her standard, if she thought that her ideal man was just a jerk after all. So I write her a little out of character on purpose. But she'd become herself again, once the first shock went away, I promise.

I really liked Andrea's answer to Lois' question. Very logical, very well thought-out. In fact, this entire story is well thought-out (and well-written.) I am eager for more...
Thank you so much. I don't think I have a real talent to write, plus I have the trouble of writing it in a language I absolutely don't control, so I do my best to think the story the best I can. I always try to never let any detail pass by without a logical explanation.

I was editing part 9 to post, when I realised there was a scene that didn't work well, so I'm currently changing that scene. I'll post probably Saturday.

A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Hey, I just caught up.

These past two parts were really nice, well done! I also think they're better than your previous unbeta'd parts wink

Hope your Beta is well.

This story is very interesting. Keep up the good work!

See ya,
AnnaBtG. smile

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
P
Columnist
Columnist
P
Thank you Anna.

I also think they're better than your previous unbeta'd parts
I'm really glad to read that comment. I have a REALLY BIG complex when it came to my level of english language. I never ever had any english classes. I've learned everything I know about english completely on my own, reading Internet with a dictionary.

A few months ago, when I posted my first story ("A Special Relationship"), everybody told me my greatest problem was the verb and the tense of the verbs. So, since then, I'm learning the conjugation with a book, but it's really difficult when you don't have no one to help you understand the explanations of the book.

So, I don't have any way to see my progress or lack of. So, I'm really glad you noticed an improvement. That means to me that I'm not working so hard for nothing. Thank you for telling me.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard