Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
<DJ ducks head in shame as she enters this thread>

Caroline... oh... wow... what can I say? This was one of the most beautifully written fics that I've read. I am amazed - jawdroppingly so.

I promised I would come back to revive this thread when I finished your story - I am so horribly mortified that it took me this long to finally read it. I started it and totally loved it and then RL came along and whopped me upside the head and your story got lost in the shuffle somehow. Then I was doing some catch up reading for the Kerths and saw your story on my list and I smacked myself in the head for forgetting about it.

I read it last night - all in one sitting. I stayed up till 12:30 devouring it - couldn't find a good place to stop anywhere. <g>

It was wonderful. Truly a well-written classic. If you are not a professional writer, then honey, you should be. Between you and Sue - I think I should just retire. <g>

I have a whole lot of stuff I want to quote and things I want to say - but it would take up so much space here. So look for an e-mail sometime in the next few days. But I wanted to first come here and tell you how much I enjoyed it.

Thank you.

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
C
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
C
Oh, thank you, DJ! blush

It was fun to see this thread pop up again. Always kind of makes me do a double-take. Feedback! And I haven't even written anything lately! What a great feeling laugh .

Anyway, I appreciate your comments very much, and I'm delighted you enjoyed the story.

Thanks again,

Caroline

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yes, and that's another thing... *why* haven't you written anything lately, hmmm?

You know I read this a while ago and was blown away by how awesome it was. You let Lois and Clark both be so *strong,* angry and snarky and then gradually helped them patch up all the hurt, all the while doing a terrific ep adapt *with* brilliant dialog. Just amazing.

And *then* I went and caught up on Stardust.
notworthy

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
C
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
C
Yes, and that's another thing... *why* haven't you written anything lately, hmmm?
Oops! Perhaps I should rephrase: I haven't posted anything lately wink

I have done a little writing and hope to do a little more...and that's all I'll say about that at the moment, but thank you for asking laugh

Thanks also, Pam, for your comments on "Stardust." I'm so pleased you enjoyed it! This, especially, delighted me:

Strong characters, acting in character, and yet so different.
That's exactly what I was going for and what makes AU scenarios work for me. I'm glad you think I hit the mark smile

"Stardust" hasn't gone to the archive yet, actually, because I'm still not quite satisfied with certain aspects of it, and I haven't felt much like working on them, frankly blush . I'm sure I'll return to it eventually, though.

Thanks again!

Caroline

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
ok, once again i finished reading this story (for the 10th time i think) but i'm not sure if i've ever given any comment? blush

i'm not going go quote anything because that would mean i had to quote the whole story, but just let me say this: i know exactly why i have a printed version of it lying in my nightstand so i can read it every time i want. so what i was going to try to say is: i love this story notworthy notworthy notworthy and really hope i can read much more of you over the next years (decades? laugh )

"Superman is what I can do. Clark is who I am."
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard