Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great story. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hi Sue,

A story about archaeology that didn't make me twinge because the author got it wrong (it was my undergraduate degree). Well for starter's there were no mummies coming back to life... :p

I loved this, I really like the A-plot, suspenseful and intriguing, and the B-plot was, well, just *ahhh sigh* really smile

Thank you!

Helga

Knowledge is knowing that tomatoes are a fruit.

Intelligence is not putting them in a fruit salad.
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
This was an intriguing and enjoyable story. The premise was a novel one and yet it allowed for all the Lois and Clark/Superman foibles we all love to read about.

Interesting subplot of the possibility of a Kryptonian having arrived on earth long before Clark. Maybe that's where JorEl got the idea as to where to send baby Kal.

Looking forward to more from your keyboard.

Tank (who says the only thing really missing was a decent haircut for Lois wink )

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Excellent ending! It was interesting how the 'revision' of history involved not only Lucas Peregrine (still love the name!), the nineteenth century Kryptonian, but Lois and Clark and their personal history, along with Emily's opinions concerning Superman. And Clark having to knock on his own door and 'rewind' his conversation with Lois? Priceless.

I only hope there's a wedding in the near future for these two, preferable before Lois becomes super-pregnant. I also hope there's more in the near future from such a talented writer. There wasn't a flat spot anywhere in the piece. All the plot threads were interwoven brilliantly to form a beautiful tapestry. I sense a Kerth nomination in the future.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
C_A Offline
Columnist
Columnist
Excellent story, Sue! It sucked me in and wouldn't let me go. Good thing you had a posting schedule that wasn't too torturous, in spite of all those fantastic cliffhangers.

I enjoyed everything about this story--the A plot, the relationship aspect, the other characters and also the humor. You'd have lines in there which completely unexpectedly had me in stitches. And yet this wasn't a comedy. It seems as though you just effortlessly interwove drama and humor and the result was a fun yet suspenseful ride for all of us. Thank you.

Fanfic | MVs

Clark: "Lois? She's bossy. She's stuck up, she's rude... I can't stand her."
Lana: "The best ones always start that way."

"And you already know. Yeah, you already know how this will end." - DeVotchKa

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard