Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
C_A Offline
Columnist
Columnist
This is fantastic. Romance, mystery, comedy, snappy dialogue, all wrapped up in one extremely well written story. Loved this:

Her face splits in a grin before she quickly tones it down to a smirk. "You're good, Clark. Very good."

"You'd be the best judge of that now, wouldn't you?"
Heh heh. I like the sexual innuendo--we didn't get too much of that on the show and you do it in a way so that it's still in character, at least in my opinion.

Very good! (No pun intended wink )

There are footsteps in the hallway behind me. I turn around to see Lois in the doorway, her face set in an inscrutable mask.

"Lose something?" she asks.
Uh-oh. Man, Clark. You're screwed. And not in a good way.

More please!

Fanfic | MVs

Clark: "Lois? She's bossy. She's stuck up, she's rude... I can't stand her."
Lana: "The best ones always start that way."

"And you already know. Yeah, you already know how this will end." - DeVotchKa
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Talk about the perfect place to end to guarantee the readers will be waiting with baited breath until the next instalment.

This is progressing nicely. It's really a fun story and well constucted. I'm looking forward to the next part... with baited breath.

Tank (who has no idea what baited breath is)

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
It's not "baited breath," Tank, it's "bated breath." It's a Victorian expression referring to holding one's breath in anticipation of something momentous.

But you're absolutely right about this story. Couldn't be a better place to stop! Couldn't be a better way to make us trip on our tongues waiting for chapter 11. Wonderful story!

Do post soon, please, so that Tank doesn't turn blue and pass out.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well my breath is bated too<g> Great job! I can't wait I am turning blue so hurry. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
It sure doesn't look too good for our hero now. Our heroine is going to... hmmm, not sure what. But it won't be pleasant.

I'm commenting on the entire story so far, since I just read it all yesterday. I particularly loved the fact that Lucas was from KY. Brilliant on his part!

Nice mix of three separate - or no, is that four? - plots here. Someone's a bit too interested in Lois. There's more to Lucas than met the eye way back when he was alive. Clark left the revelation unsaid at the... critical moment. And there's suspicious things happening that appear to be aimed at... whoever happens along, as Clark and Lois have both noted.

I'm with Tank, waiting bated-ly.

~Toc

TicAndToc :o)

------

"I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three."
-Elayne Boosler

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard