Print Thread
#30098 05/24/06 08:26 AM
T
TOC Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
This is really scary, DJ, and there are six more parts to go!

I'm really glad that Lois and Clark found out about the subliminal suggestions to the kids, because that means, at least, that they have a chance to put a stop to the kidnappings. When a kid behaves oddly, why not have him or her supervised or carefully examined?

It was good, too, that Clarice proved to have enough of a heart to give Lois and Clark some information about the connection between the kidnappings and SHARP.

Fascinating part, DJ. Now I wait for what the doctor will say about Lois' breast, and what may happen to Jeffrey (don't let anything bad happen to him) and what Henderson may do, and what may happen to Laura. Please don't let anything bad happen to her!!!

Like I said, DJ, this is scary, but it is good that Lois and Clark are not so clueless any more!

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thank you once again for your feedback Ann. Don't worry, I won't leave you hanging much longer on Lois' doctor appt. That will be in the next post.

I hope to post that part by tommorrow evening. Again, wanted to give my beta a chance to read over a new part I wrote before I post.

I'll be on vacation all next week though and so won't get to post until next weekend, so I'd like to get one more post in by then. So hang in there with me and keep reading. It only gets better and more angsty from here (at least one of my betas thought so). laugh

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard