Next Thread
Print Thread
T
TOC Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I like this setup, l&cfanforever. It's very interesting to see Clark - apparently alt-Clark - this way, relatively happy with his life yet still missing something important. Because Lana just isn't the right girl for him... can't anyone tell that to the Smallville people?

And Lois, who is the right girl for him, suffers from amnesia. Surely you are going to bring them together. Under what circumstances, though? Is Lois in another country altogether, where people don't speak English, at least not as their first language? Will she get lost somehow? Will Clark rescue her? If so, what will they think about one another once they meet? So many questions....

Let's get back to what you have actually posted of your story. I have to repeat that I really like the way you show us how Clark is happy about many things in his life, about living in Metropolis, about working at the Daily Planet, about having Jimmy as a sort of brother and Perry as a sort of father. But it is also very effective how you show us that his engagement to Lana is really quite wrong. I specifically like it that Clark didn't quite know how that engagement had really happened at all!

Good start, l&cfanforever. I'm looking forward to the rest of your story. Welcome to the boards!

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great start. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Nice start! I can't wait to see how/when/if you will be bringing Lois & Clark together.

Jackie

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard