Hello Everyone,

This is the PG-13 version of the Nfic that I've been writing under the name mistyfur.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter One

Laughter echoed and the murmurs of conversations vibrated the newsroom. It was Perry’s birthday and everyone was celebrating the milestone.

“You got him checked suspenders again, didn’t you?” Clark asked, with a grin.

Lois turned to him in surprise, “How did you know that, Clark?”

“That’s what you got him last year.”

“No seriously- “Lois started to say, when she saw Perry making his way towards them.

“Happy Birthday, Perry!” Lois exclaimed, holding out the gift-wrapped box.

“Thank you, Lois.” Perry replied, as he took the gift and gently shook it. “Let me see…checkered suspenders!”

“Umm, why do you say that, Perry?” Lois asked, blushing slightly.

“Lois, I didn’t get to be Editor of a great paper by not knowing everything that goes on in my Newsroom.” Perry replied with a grin. “I could always use more suspenders but maybe next year one with the King on it.”

“Sure thing, Perry,” Lois said, as she walked away from him.

Clark quickly followed her, trying to hold in his laughter.

“Not one word, Kent,” Lois muttered.

“You could jot down what you get him, so that you don’t repeat it next year.” Clark suggested, with a small chuckle.

“Of course, you always have a suggestion for everything, don’t you, Clark?” Lois snapped. “Well, what did you get him? An Elvis tie?”

Silence.

“Clark?”

She turned to find him focused on something else but he stood staring blankly at her.

“Clark!” Lois said, in an exasperated voice. “At least try to pretend that you’re paying attention to me.”

“Lois, I’ll be right back.” Clark replied quickly, as he rushed away from her.

“Where are you going, Clark?”

“I-I forgot to pick up Perry’s birthday card and you can’t give a gift without one. I’ll be back in a few minutes.” Clark called out, racing towards the elevator.

Lois watched his mad dash out of the newsroom. Same old Clark… always running taking off in the middle of a conversation. She had hoped that after their first date, things would have changed but…

“Jimmy, did you pick up a card- never mind. I found it,” Lois called out, noticing the slim blue envelope tucked into the pocket of her bag.

She pulled it free and turned it over. The envelope slipped to the floor and she quickly picked it up. “Oh, my god,” Lois whispered, shocked.

It couldn’t be but the truth was there for her to see, written her own hand writing- Clark is Superman.

It certainly explained everything… the disappearing acts, Superman and Clark never appearing together and all the hot scoops…

Clark was Superman… Clark, her partner, Mr. Mild Mannered Reporter was Superman!

Shock turned quickly to fury. He had lied to her right from the beginning! How could he have done that? She had told him about her crush on Superman and all that time he had said nothing … Oh, he was a dead man when she got her hands on him. Why didn’t he say anything, especially after they started dating each other?

Lois paced angrily, going over every conversation, every detail of times spent with both Clark and Superman. Why didn’t he tell me?

“Well, Mr. Kent, it’s pay back time,” Lois whispered, her eyes glittering evilly and a wicked smile. “Let’s see how long you can keep up the pretense of who you are.”

“Jimmy, can you let Clark know that I’m done for the day.” Lois asked, casually. “Oh, and if he happens to see Superman, can he let Superman know that I need to speak with him as soon as possible.”

“Sure, no problem, Lois,” Jimmy replied. “Got a hot lead?”

“Maybe,” Lois replied slyly. You have no idea, Jimmy, how hot!

Clark flew back to the Daily Planet, after stopping a deadly highway pile up collision.

Lois is going to flip. Clark thought as he spun back into his suit. He had walked out on her six times in the last four days and he could feel her glare from under the suit. Maybe I should grab some flowers.

“Hey, CK!” Jimmy called out. “Lois’s left for the day.”

Clark cringed slightly; this was definitely not a good sign.

“Did she say anything else?” Clark asked.

“Yeah, something about needing to speak with Superman,” Jimmy replied. “Must be a really hot lead if she needs Superman’s help and she seemed really eager to speak with him.”

“Jimmy, I’ll contact Superman.” Clark said, over his shoulder as he walked rapidly away.

Bbrring… bbrring…bbrring

“Lois Lane’s desk.”

“Hi Jimmy, it’s me. Has Clark got back yet?”

“Are you psychic?” Jimmy asked, surprised. “He just got in and left to find Superman for you.”

“Perfect, thanks Jimmy,” Lois said with a chuckle. “Bye!”

“Bye, Lois,” Jimmy echoed, shaking his head as he hung up the phone.

Lois glanced around her apartment. Everything had been set up just right for what was going to happen.

She had lit a dozen scented candles and the delicate scent of jasmine filled the room. The glow of the candlelight added a romantic aura but it was the seductive sounds of a sax playing that filled the apartment with an erotic vibe.

A sudden burst of air rushed into the room, causing the candles to flicker. Lois closed her eyes briefly, a small smile trailed across her face. Show time!

She spun around with a surprised gasp.

He stood just inside of her apartment beside the window, arms crossed.

“Oh Superman. I didn’t think that you would have come so quickly. If I had known, I would have been dressed more; well I wouldn’t be wearing my nightgown.” Lois babbled, allowing one of the thin straps to slide slowly off her shoulder.

Clark stood in front of her, stunned at how beautiful she looked. The nightgown clung to her curves; the delicate lace trim outlined the generous curve of her breasts. He silently groaned as one of the thin straps started to fall away. Snap out of it, Clark! Think Superman. Clark took a deep breath and concentrated on the reason he was there. The hot lead, not Lois’s delectable body.

Lois watched as Clark’s eyes focused on her exposed flesh. His dark eyes filled with an intense hunger before he was able mask his desire for her.

“I’m sorry, Lois. I didn’t realize that you would-,” Superman said, flushing. “Clark said that you needed to speak with me. Something about a story.”

He told you, did he?

“I found out something that’s bigger than Luthor and Intergang,” Lois said in a breathy tone. She wrapped her arms around her waist and shivered slight.

“I would have told Clark about it but he rushed off again,” Lois continued with a small pout.

Clark tried to focus on what Lois was saying but the sight of her full lips, sent his thoughts musing over more desirable fantasies. “I’m sure Clark had an important reason for leaving, Lois.”

“I suppose,” Lois murmured with a deep sigh, as she trailed her fingers distractedly over her body.

Under lowered lids, Lois saw his gaze follow the path that she was tracing randomly. Her breathing deepened as she saw his reaction to her seduction. Those tights don’t leave a lot to the imagination.

Clark was struggling to hold onto his waning control. Watching her slowly caress her body was slow torture. He could picture his hands and lips following the path that she was mapping. It would only be a matter of slipping down the other strap and her body would be fully exposed to his gaze.

Lois turned from him and started to walk away when she tripped. Before she could hit the floor, she was held securely within his embrace. Immediately she was surrounded by the scent of his cologne and his natural scent. She silently berated herself for not noticing the similarities before.

“Thank you, Superman,” Lois purred, turning towards him. Her breath brushed teasingly over his lips. She felt the small shudder that he tried to suppress.

“Lois, I can’t. What about Clark?” Superman said, moving away from her. “I need to-“

“You wouldn’t run out in the middle of a conversation with me, would you Superman?” Lois asked her eyes filling with tears. She looked towards the floor.

He stepped towards her and gently raised her face. Looking deeply into her eyes, he caressed her cheek with his thumb. Lois closed her eyes, as she was taking back to the first time he had done that.

“Not if I could help it, Lois,” Clark vowed, wrapping his arms around her and slowly lowering his lips towards her.

He lightly brushed his lips against hers, in a soft kiss.

Lois gasped as she felt the gentle kiss consume her. Kissing Superman had always felt amazing but now knowing that he was Clark, the kiss completely devastated her defenses. She became lost in the spell that he wove over her. Lois pressed closer and all thoughts of revenge faded from her. Her eyes drifted shut as she became lost within his embrace.

She moaned softly, as his hands tenderly began to explore her body. Each soft touch was electrifying, sending shivers of longing through out her body.

Clark pressed passionate kisses along her cheek, and traveled down her neck before capturing her tender flesh and marking her as his. He felt her growing desire as she writhed within his embrace with each heated kiss and caress that he pressed onto her body.

“Oh, Clark…”

TBC

~~~~~~~~~~