bakasi Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Let me know what you think.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Features Writer
Features Writer
Ahhhhh, I don't like this any more than Clark... whinging But it makes sense that they should blindfold and restrain him.

And that conversation about why Luthor forced himself on her... OMG poor Clark... to have to admit that and... there's gotta be a lot of guilt in him... whinging Even when this is all "over", it's definitely not going to be all over, for both of them...

Great chapter... Lois has a lot of important things to do, and fast.....

eek

bakasi Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Clark certainly has a lot of guilt in him. But the conversation isn't over yet. It's a matter of trust between the two of them, both trusting each other and trusting themselves. Thanks so much for reading.

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
It makes perfect sense that Clark's feelings as a Kryptonian are heightened. Perfect answer to why Lex behaved the way he did. Never thought about this aspect of Clark's powers. Bakasi, kudos to you! An enormous amount of time, thought and emotion has been poured into your writing, especially with this particular story and it really shows. I can hardly wait to read the next installment. Thanks so much for a great read! dance

Last edited by Morgana; 10/09/23 02:08 PM.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
bakasi Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
These conversations between Lois and Clark about his powers and how they influence SuperLex behavior intrigued me the most when I was thinking about this story. In order to win the fight, in order to keep his lady save, Clark has to explore sides of himself that he rather not acknowledges or wouldn't bring up while he's still courting Lois. And now he has to and it doesn't sit well with him.

I'm glad I managed to get that across. Thanks Morgana.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard