It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well dang, are we going to be skipping HiM? D:

This series is like exquisite torture!

~•~
Features Writer
Features Writer
Ahhh, LOVE their date. I'm a bit worried about Clark's headache whinging, and I think it's a good idea for him to take MagiKal on the road to other countries a bit, as Lois suggested. Hope they do get to Hawaii soon, although I suspect Houdini will not be happy about that mode of transportation rotflol

Another great installment!

Thank you for this series!

S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Thanks for another terrific chapter! I enjoyed their date but I’m wondering if there’s anything significant about Clark’s headache. Maybe it’s just a normal headache or perhaps there’s something more to it. I was hoping Clark would say yes to the Lexor but it’s understandable that he didn’t. It’s too bad that Houdini doesn’t like flying. Swimming might not be any better. I can’t wait for the next chapter! I love this universe!

bakasi Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Queen of the Capes
Well dang, are we going to be skipping HiM? D:

This series is like exquisite torture!

Neither Lois nor I would leave Clark off the hook that easily, would we?

Originally Posted by SuperBek
Ahhh, LOVE their date. I'm a bit worried about Clark's headache whinging, and I think it's a good idea for him to take MagiKal on the road to other countries a bit, as Lois suggested. Hope they do get to Hawaii soon, although I suspect Houdini will not be happy about that mode of transportation rotflol

Another great installment!

Thank you for this series!

Thanks. It's not supposed to be a headache, but a backache. Guess I didn't describe that very well....

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Barbara!
We’re back on schedule. So happy Ficlet Friday, everyone. Hope you enjoy.
Ooooh, you got your internet up and running already? hyper

He nodded. “That was before…”
Oh.

Not to mention the kiss that made her wish they weren’t at such a public place, because she desperately wanted to deepen it.
evil Will floating count as a hiccup?

”Clark.” She reached for his hand and made him look at her. “If anything is going on you need to tell me.”
/gets box of popcorn/

Don’t worry about me, it’ll also pass in a few hours, I’m sure.
/makes the box an XL one/

. She wished Clark would agree to come with her. The chances were slim, she knew. But it couldn’t hurt to try, could it?
confused

Lois’ stomach dropped. No matter what she tried to tell herself, she knew that it would hurt, very much, if he declined.
Come with her back to her place?

He laughed and shook his head. “I have a feeling this plan is not all that well-thought-out.”
Water, meet both feet.

Part of her wanted to add that perhaps he could just reveal himself to the world. With all the amazing things he could do, with the difference he could make if he could use his powers freely…
I’m imagining him wearing the Zatanna outfit on his exploits evil

“There is something else,” she said past a lump in her throat. “Apparently, I made a reservation for the Honeymoon Suite in the Lexor Hotel, while I was under the influence of the pheromone spray
Ooooooh…

. “It’s too late to cancel the room without having to pay a horrendous fee and…” Her heart hammered in her chest and blood rushed in her ears. Lois felt her cheeks burn as she tried to meet Clark’s gaze. “Would you… would you come with me? They allow dogs.”
That’s why you asked! Why didn’t I put one and one together to get three? wallbash also, hyper

The world went quiet as she waited for his answer. His eyes had widened and a slight blush tinted his cheeks. Lois froze as she realized how her invitation had come out and that the Honeymoon Suite implied certain expectations.
Wait, what? What else did she mean if not that?

What I’m trying to say is that I didn’t mean I wanted us to –”
No?

“Not that I would mind if we did,
“It’s okay if it does. Don’t care either way.” Yeah, Clark must feel real special now.

Lois felt the sudden urge to dig herself a hole and vanish from the face of Earth.
rotflol

But here she was, with her foot deep in her mouth
No, I’m not going to contextualize “foot” here.

Houdini licked her hand, as if he at least welcomed her uncommon bout of courage when it came to relationships.
HOUDINI: Finally, there’s another support dog. Now, I can take a night off some days.

A mischievous glint appeared in Clark’s eyes. “I’ll swim him there.”
laugh

This yarn keeps weaving and weaving clap

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Features Writer
Features Writer
So glad Lois is with him, and I think her idea is perfect hyper
I really hope they figure out how to permanently end the hiccups, though I sort of wonder, is exposure to the green essentially burning out the red that might have been trapped in him for all this time and that's (coupled with Lois' presence) what's reducing their severity?

Anyway, looking forward to more!

bakasi Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by DarthMichael
Ooooh, you got your internet up and running already? hyper

I wish. I will have to wait until the next weekend, but I have access via mobile phone and at work. So for small things I'm covered.

Originally Posted by Blueowl
So glad Lois is with him, and I think her idea is perfect hyper
I really hope they figure out how to permanently end the hiccups, though I sort of wonder, is exposure to the green essentially burning out the red that might have been trapped in him for all this time and that's (coupled with Lois' presence) what's reducing their severity?

Anyway, looking forward to more!

Next Friday should reveal more about that. Four or five more weeks of MagiKal. The series is drawing to a close.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I wish. I will have to wait until the next weekend, but I have access via mobile phone and at work. So for small things I'm covered.
[Linked Image]

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard