Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
bakasi Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Please let me know what you think.

Last edited by bakasi; 06/16/23 12:51 AM.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Features Writer
Features Writer
It's soooooo sad how they both know what they could have, if only... whinging

Poor Clark!!! And poor Lois!!

But I do just love how Lois refuses to give up on him and makes sure he knows it. love

Looking forward to seeing them work together to beat the heat wave!

-Bek

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
whinging whinging whinging

I was so hoping Clark was fixed! mecry

But, a question, though: In the show, the heatwave was an attempt to frame Superman and drive him out of town. Is Lex up to something else, here?

~•~
bakasi Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by Queen of the Capes
But, a question, though: In the show, the heatwave was an attempt to frame Superman and drive him out of town. Is Lex up to something else, here?

My interpretation of the heat wave always was that Lex used a problem that was initially an accident for his own sinister purposes. I can't imagine that even Lex would have enough technical knowledge to build such a leak on purpose. Moreover, I'd believe that such a power plant takes years to build and that it is likely the structure already existed by the time Superman made his debut.

Originally Posted by Queen of the Capes
I was so hoping Clark was fixed!

I promise I will fix him. Give me another seven or eight weeks...

Originally Posted by SuperBek
But I do just love how Lois refuses to give up on him and makes sure he knows it. love

Yeah, she stands by her man.

S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Thanks for another terrific chapter! I’m glad they aren’t giving up on their relationship and are working together on the heat wave investigation. Hopefully they’ll find a cure for Clark’s hiccups. Together they can make that happen. I can’t wait for another chapter next Friday! I love this universe!

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Barbara!
After breaking my characters last time, let’s see if we can mend the pieces back together, one piece at a time.
/Watches as Evil Writer gets gold-colored glue for some Kintsugi/

But already the edges were melting in the unusually hot November sun.
/squints/

The prickling in the back of MagiKal’s neck still hadn’t stopped. He felt his eyes burn, announcing what was coming next.
mecry
LOIS: Why is the Evil Reader doing mecry ? I’m the one not getting nookie with Clark whinging

MagiKal surreptitiously checked the audience. She wasn’t here. His heart clenched with sorrow, but there was also a pang of relief accompanied by a heavy dose of guilt.
Oh boy.

He felt a gentle nudge of Houdini’s snout against his chest. The setter started wagging his tail again and barked at him.

*Play with me,* he seemed to say.
/Blinks/ No, that’s just in my mind. /Rereads/ aahhhh, “Houdini and Clark” not “Clark and Lois”

She’d joined him in the backyard with an adorable, yet slightly shy smile on her face. He’d seen the silent question in her eyes, the hint of hope that his powers were still under his control .

He hadn't been able to tell her the hiccups were back.
That’s a … fun twist on the secret identity secret clap

. How will she react after all these weeks?”
If she read ahead, with a kryptonite-studded mace.

“Are you two going to sit there forever?” a familiar voice asked.

Startled, Clark looked up. Lois was standing a few feet from him, hands akimbo and tapping her foot.
laugh

but then I figured we’d have a better chance of talking when I’d go looking for the alley you’d return to.”

He stared at her incredulously. “That’s how you found me?”

She gave him a sly smile. “You’re not very creative when it comes to choosing your hiding spots.”
She could also chip Houdini with a GPS tracker.

Clark couldn’t help but laugh. “Now you’re suggesting we investigate the weather? Who are you and what happened to Lois Lane?”
Smart-aleck!

“She’s in love with a magician.” Playfully, she slapped his arm. “That means everything is possible!”
She’s cute! Or hoping he can make clothes disappear wink

He seemed to know that they were on a new mission, though Clark couldn’t help but think that investigating the heat wave was just a ploy to lure him out of his snail shell. Well, perhaps some luring was just what he needed.
evil

Till next Friday!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Features Writer
Features Writer
Well, I know the saying is that good things come to those who wait, so it BETTER be true here!!!

I'm glad Lois is not giving up, that's certainly her super power!

Can't wait for Friday....

K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
Gahh!!!! Poor Clark!!! mecry I’m glad he’s (very hesitantly) letting Lois still be around him and touch him!

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

P
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
P
Yay for focusing on what they can do together! I definitely know that helps in my own life rather than wallowing in what I can't change. And succeeding in one area gives me strength and confidence to tackle the things I keep struggling with!

bakasi Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thank you all so much for reading and leaving feedback. I doubt the MagiKal series would be as long going without you guys. You rock!

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Enabling is a core staple of this fandom!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard