Features Writer
Here is chapter 8: Two

So now there are two.....
Hope you all enjoy ^_^

Features Writer
Features Writer
THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!!

clap

I LOVE how you're doing this! It's so good!

I hope we get to see the two Supermen working together more, because that scene was GREAT! clap

But I also look forward to seeing what Clark can learn from Kal (or visa versa) and how they're going to get him home and.... AH! Soooo awesome!

Thank you for posting this chapter so quickly!

Looking forward to more smile

-Bek

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Great chapter. I'm curious where you'll be going with this. How long is Kal going to stay? The HG Wells who will come to Canon universe doesn't have the means necessary to change between universes. Or maybe Kal's own HG Wells will come looking for him?

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by SuperBek
THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!!

clap

I LOVE how you're doing this! It's so good!

I hope we get to see the two Supermen working together more, because that scene was GREAT! clap

But I also look forward to seeing what Clark can learn from Kal (or visa versa) and how they're going to get him home and.... AH! Soooo awesome!

Thank you for posting this chapter so quickly!

Looking forward to more smile

-Bek

Glad you enjoyed! hyper I've actually just finished an intense rescue where they work together cool
Next part will be up today.

Originally Posted by bakasi
Great chapter. I'm curious where you'll be going with this. How long is Kal going to stay? The HG Wells who will come to Canon universe doesn't have the means necessary to change between universes. Or maybe Kal's own HG Wells will come looking for him?

Thanks, ^_^ To be honest, I'm not going to attempt to differentiate the HG Wellses wink

Anyway, I'm working on the last chapter now. I'm hoping to post daily as soon as I do.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard